The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread - Atlantic City, NJ, July 19

:ipass:So we all know it's not 2003 anymore and she can't put on a show like she used to do. But what if she stopped touring at all and started to release music more often. Imagine if she'll release album every other year with 4 singles at least with music videos:crying2: who needs touring when you can have music.Β 

• Like 4

i forgive her, just like i forgive xtina for not touring inΒ over 10 years.Β 

i don't see brit stop touring though, she's not as lazy as xtina (yet), and RCA/larry is milking everything they can out of her touring aspect... since her tickets are selling like hot cakes.Β 

before, touring is used to promote albums, nowadays albums are made to promote touring because touring gives more $$$ than albums can.Β Β 

i honestly wish she'd take a break from touring, and go live her life, then come back refreshed, rejuvenated and energized with a new album and a new touring setlist/choreo.Β 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
4 hours ago, STJ said:

i forgive her, just like i forgive xtina for not touring inΒ over 10 years.Β 

i don't see brit stop touring though, she's not as lazy as xtina (yet), and RCA/larry is milking everything they can out of her touring aspect... since her tickets are selling like hot cakes.Β 

before, touring is used to promote albums, nowadays albums are made to promote touring because touring gives more $$$ than albums can.Β Β 

i honestly wish she'd take a break from touring, and go live her life, then come back refreshed, rejuvenated and energized with a new album and a new touring setlist/choreo.Β 

Xtina wasn’t too lazy to tour. There just wasn’t such demand for her tbh.

What's there to forgive?Β :usher:

She doesn't owe her fans anything.

It's clear she's only doing it for the money at this point, so I'd rather see her stop altogether than phone it in because her heart isn't in it.

She's a single mother, with a hot boyfriend, and a part-time job on the side. If she's not going to give her all to the part-time job, just stop.

It's so easy.

Β 

I miss when you couldn't watch concert videos from a million different angles and live streams to disect every aspect of the show and get tired of seeing it so many times.Β 

I saw my first concert once. No insta, no YouTube. Nothing. Just once, live.

• Like 5