The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread - Atlantic City, NJ, July 19

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

There were great dates over the years, and it's a shame it wasn't captured in glorious HD. That's what I feel it's missing to be like, ok, we're done with this era.

I think she's filming the London shows for a DVD. Still, not in Vegas, but better than nothing.

11 minutes ago, fintan said:

I think she's filming the London shows for a DVD. Still, not in Vegas, but better than nothing.

Yeah, I read that, but it won't be the same. No props, she'll make the messy bun since Womanizer, no Everytime or ILRNR which would've looked great on DVD, and it will be almost the same as the Apple Festival.

We'll have to wait and see.

Why is Exhale white though? :plzexplain:

I prefer the original POM show. Where she changed wigs and the themes didn’t just blend in together. It looked upscale and pretty. 

But lately it’s been like a free summer bash concert without the free part. 

The other annoying part is it’s supposed to be a greatest hits show and half the setlist are album tracks and flops. 

I want her to go back to releasing an album promoting the songs from that album on a tour. 

• Like 1
Guest Diamond Horse
49 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Queen of Private Shows

Yus

I mean

The capacity is 2,400 which is rather small, but she will perform to 7,200 people over the next 3 days! _ghostemoji:_

Generous queen i'dssssasssaaayyyytyyyy :shake: :shake: 

'going an extra mile' to provide for intimacy