The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread - Atlantic City, NJ, July 19

no seas cortes dance moves not bad. sill that piece of freakshow getting worse and worse. her tiny tiny bikinis looks funny because they  look chip. i don't mind her wearing bodysuits  they look better, but this small piece of pants hardly covering her py is too much. 

• Like 1
On 7/19/2018 at 11:08 PM, MakeMeFweaky said:

Omg:pumped:

OMG Amazing!!!!  One of the benefits for having smaller venues, she can actually hear the crowd :bcutelaugh:

Omg EVERYONE all together please do this at every show from now on! (though she'll probably get bored of it eventually), but it'll be a cool add-on to the tired 'It's Britney *****' phrase lol.

On 7/19/2018 at 1:18 PM, BritneyRebellion said:

It's quite boring and drab nowadays.. personally I was bored after a month, the whole thing seemed pointless unless she's retiring. Who are all these people buying all these tickets to keep the show going? if we stop buying the show will finally stop and we get a proper normal era back! 

It’s almost comical how long she and her team have milked this show.  I thought I would only have to look at her in those old lady leotards and support stockings for a year or two, but here we are nearly five years later… 

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...