New Britney Interview On ET Tonight

dcsjr06

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her level of disinterest in this (ridiculously quick) interview is very reminiscent of 2011//FF vibes.

all that to say... you KNOW this isn’t all they filmed. No way ET sent the reporter out for THAT. They likely block shot a few different topics and the vids will be released over next couple of weeks.

53 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

It’s all in the eye makeup. But I think she likes it. Britney looks good but she isnt accentuating her beauty.

i just got frustrated because I googled the interviewers age and she’s 52 years old and looked younger than Britney 

I thought the same.. i was just looking at the forehead of the interviewer without any wrinkle and i was like... 'how the hell she looks younger than Brit?' 
:wontcry:

21 minutes ago, --- said:

it's not the make up this time, it's her actual face. she looks awful and that interview was beyond pointless. it's like all the collagen and fat has left her face. her health is what matters at the end of that day though.

Unfortunately this is true. I don’t think she looks bad, she just doesn’t have that Britney face anymore. Yes the makeup isn’t the best but we’re just not used to her new face shape (literally every feature has been altered for the worse), plus tanning and bad skincare has just left her looking a little off.

The quote ‘adding all these new songs into the show’ could literally mean new remixes. I remember during Circus she talked about all the new remixes they were adding to second North American leg and literally it sounded exactly the same lol

Would love 2 new performances but not getting my hopes up!

1 hour ago, naturalplayboy said:

I feel like her anxiety makes her seem like she’s lying.

her food story seems weird. She can’t eat a steak because it’ll make her sick but a McDonald’s burger is ok? (McDonalds?!?)

I like her hair and think she looks good. But the eye makeup isn’t doing anything for her. Nancy even looks younger than her. (She’s 52)

I know many people who hate red meat but they like mcdonalds. Mostly because it doesn't smell like meat as much as steak or actual meat does. Same goes for the stomach thing there's not really that much meat in it. I have a sensitive stomach too actually lol. 

15 minutes ago, adamdelrey said:

this is so fuckedup like im about to become just a regular fan and not a stan.. she doesnt put any effort at all like   she needs to step it up a little bit more, she doesnt look good at all her makeup its terrible and her answears and those questions are even worse like she is an artist not a fkn regular girl, to be honest we her fans we paid hundreds to see her and buy her stuff. i think she needs to give us something good and this interviews are not helping im beyond mad :nydisgust:i

I stopped being a Stan and demoted myself to a fan after BJ... my expectations are lowered now so im not disappointed as much. But it still sucks 

1 minute ago, Martini said:

I stopped being a Stan and demoted myself to a fan after BJ... my expectations are lowered now so im not disappointed as much. But it still sucks 

i mean i love her and everything. but cmon we deserve better its been years since the meltdown like wtf she needs to make some effort or fkn quit doing music and concerts we deserve better i want to cry.. this interview is not good for the GP my sisters saw the interview and they told me she looked horrible like old but her body amazing they said.. im frustrated 

23 minutes ago, adamdelrey said:

i mean i love her and everything. but cmon we deserve better its been years since the meltdown like wtf she needs to make some effort or fkn quit doing music and concerts we deserve better i want to cry.. this interview is not good for the GP my sisters saw the interview and they told me she looked horrible like old but her body amazing they said.. im frustrated 

This is exactly why no one is buying her music. Exactly why she is becoming irrelevant. If she doesn’t have anything to offer people, people won’t be interested and why would they be? She’s competing against a flood of people who have an actual glam squad and handlers who care about their clients. 

She looks and sounds amazing! Maybe that make-up isn’t the way to go but that’s how she likes it so, who cares, she doesn’t look bad either. I’m here for a decent show and hearing the new remixes!!! I’m hoping more songs off Glory!!! :pumped:

Archived