New Britney Interview On ET Tonight

dcsjr06

Oh, Britney. Poor thing. She’s uncomfortable AF but seems like she’s trying to come across as not visibly nervous. Glancing off to the side at her handlers over and over. I know this is her now and that’s not changing for many reasons (some beyond her control) but I wish things were better for her in so many ways. :britannoyed:

Anyway. I didn’t expect much from this interview. It’s 4th of July here so nobody is paying attention to this except us. 

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I hope that's just the case. I always feel upset whenever I see her and she looks sad. 

Also, I'm not sure why everyone is complaining about her looks/makeup? My mom even said "She's looking her age, but that's not a bad thing." I thought she looked really pretty, the way an average woman in her mid 30's looks. But that's just me

Yeah that's true. I'm sure interviews just make her anxious and she doesn't wanna deal lol

I do keep forgetting britney is approaching 40 but still. She’s looking rough here. And I don’t even think it’s her. It’s the makeup that is aging her because whenever she posts those makeup free selfies she looks 10x better. 

Just now, Chaoscontrol said:

Mohegan Sun, its the third show!!

I cant believe its come so quick. It feels like yesterday I was freaking out over the tour being announced!

It's my first time seeing her, so I am so so so excited! Can't wait to swap stories! 

Omg thats really soon!!! And the third show in she’ll be on fire. I have another month to wait lol.

Its my third time seeing her and I can’t wait. This time two of my best friends will go with me we all got tickets since they know how much I love her lol.

She looks good! but if she allows her make up and hair person to do some proper touch ups with the lighting there, it wouldn't hurt. I saw her live during the X factor a few times, she arrives camera ready, sits and talks for a min with the interviewer then moves on. Even the contestants at the time had someone do some touch ups on them. Also during the breaks she would dash out to smoke and returns a second before they went live again, while the other judges would get fixed. Its not that she's not fresh, its the harsh unflattering lighting, and if average me knows that, then i'm sure Larry does too.

8 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

Omg thats really soon!!! And the third show in she’ll be on fire. I have another month to wait lol.

Its my third time seeing her and I can’t wait. This time two of my best friends will go with me we all got tickets since they know how much I love her lol.

Have a great time, I forgot that some people have to wait so much longer than I do :anxiety:

I'm probably gonna make a thread the night of my show talking about everything, so keep an eye out! 

2 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

I do keep forgetting britney is approaching 40 but still. She’s looking rough here. And I don’t even think it’s her. It’s the makeup that is aging her because whenever she posts those makeup free selfies she looks 10x better. 

the make up is not even that bad for her standards... I'm just trying to see britney but I don't. 

**** that surgery .sdjsdagsdgksdgksdgsdg

8 minutes ago, Koda100 said:

She looks good! but if she allows her make up and hair person to do some touch ups with the lighting there, it wouldn't hurt. I saw her live during the X factor a few times, she arrives camera ready, sits and talks for a min with the interviewer then moves on. Even the contestants at the time had someone do some touch ups on them. Also during the breaks she would dash out to smoke and return a second before they go love again, while the other judges would get fixed. Its not that shes not fresh, its the harsh unflattering lighting, and if average me knows that, then i'm sure Larry does too.

This is why I love Britney:tehe:

Just now, portrait said:

the make up is not even that bad for her standards... I'm just trying to see britney but I don't. 

**** that surgery .sdjsdagsdgksdgksdgsdg

I know what you mean it’s sad but we gotta accept the new britney. Atleast it’s not a Michael Jackson transformation.

But like I still think she needs to learn what kind of makeup works for her. The Smokey eye is not it.

2 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

I know what you mean it’s sad but we gotta accept the new britney. Atleast it’s not a Michael Jackson transformation.

But like I still think she needs to learn what kind of makeup works for her. The Smokey eye is not it.

She could even do a Smokey eye if there was a lighter color used around her inner eye. She uses black eye liner for the whole eye and for eye shadow. A mess... 

32 minutes ago, CristMont said:

Some pics from interview...

I don't want to be bad :tiffanycries: i don't want to critique but OMG that make up :wontcry:

36689276_2037264962982035_12256937769078

36730203_2037265012982030_25318268710210

36611254_2037264959648702_74297943297003

Not that makeup again :gloria: but she doesn’t look bad.

Maybe a bit of common knowledge, but I’m here for the new songs. But I hope that means old songs not performed on POM yet are being added.

it's not the make up this time, it's her actual face. she looks awful and that interview was beyond pointless. it's like all the collagen and fat has left her face. her health is what matters at the end of that day though.

this is so fuckedup like im about to become just a regular fan and not a stan.. she doesnt put any effort at all like   she needs to step it up a little bit more, she doesnt look good at all her makeup its terrible and her answears and those questions are even worse like she is an artist not a fkn regular girl, to be honest we her fans we paid hundreds to see her and buy her stuff. i think she needs to give us something good and this interviews are not helping im beyond mad :nydisgust:i

3 minutes ago, adamdelrey said:

this is so fuckedup like im about to become just a regular fan and not a stan.. she doesnt put any effort at all like   she needs to step it up a little bit more, she doesnt look good at all her makeup its terrible and her answears and those questions are even worse like she is an artist not a fkn regular girl, to be honest we her fans we paid hundreds to see her and buy her stuff. i think she needs to give us something good and this interviews are not helping im beyond mad :nydisgust:i

Lol I get the frustration but isn’t this a bit dramatic? All because of a 45 second clip that she didn’t have to do?

but you are right, a little more effort is much appreciated. But who knows maybe this is team Britney’s idea of effort.

Archived