New Britney Interview On ET Tonight

dcsjr06

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

If the dress were down to her knees you’d complain about her “being a mom now” and not **** enough. She can’t ever win with y’all lmao. :tiffeyeroll:

this so much, light up guys :nervousney:

the army can't be divided :lessons::thirsty:

6 hours ago, dcsjr06 said:

Just saw a commercial for Entertainment Tonight and it showed her while it said “Only we’re with Britney while she talks about her return to touring.”

Description in my guide says “Britney Spears Leaves Las Vegas to hit the road”

She is promoting the tour. NYRE was a promotion for the tour; we just didn’t know it was at the time. A vast majority of you should give her a little more credit and be a little more optimistic about this tour.

I can’t wait to see this new interview for 1 year and new stage for new tour 2018 

She looks hot, I stan a hot, flawless queen:drinky: why whould she hide that banging body?? Jlo and Bryonce wear shorter things and I dont see anybody complaing about it, Britney likes to show off her body and she's been like this her whole life tho

Interviewer: Hi Britney.

Britney: Hi. :)

Interviewer: So, first off, I have to say you look amazing. Your body is banging. 

Britney: :britlol: Awee thank you, you're so sweet. 

Interviewer: So, how you do it? Do you have a special diet? Do you work out, like, 24/7?

Britney: Right now I'm in rehearsals for tour. I dance like 5-6 hours a day, it's kinda grueling to be honest.. but it's worth it so..:brityes:

Interviewer: Do you do any other workouts?

Britney: :thinkney: Umm. I do a lot of yoga and I love swimming. Other than that, I just eat very clean.

Interviewer: What's your favorite dish to cook?

Britney: I'm really just kinda boring.:ehidk: Like, I love chicken...  and salads.. 

Interviewer: So, are you excited for your tour?

Britney: I haven't been on the road in a while so it's gonna be cool to see the fans overseas and stuff..:soyeah:

Interviewer: What do you like about your fans from abroad?

Britney: There's just a certain type of energy.. it's electric.. you know.. I haven't seen them in forever so it's gonna be really cool. :mhm:

Interviewer: Are there a lot of changes to the show? 

Britney: :ohdear: There's a couple of new songs.. and new costumes so I'm really excited.

Interviewer: I have to say, I LOVE Sometimes.. any chance you'll be performing it?

Britney: :bpout: Aweee, you're so kind. You'll have to wait and see. :bwink:

Interviewer: Any new music coming out soon?

Britney: I've been in the studio for a while now but it's still sort of a secret, so I can't say too much.. I want it to be a surprise.:verycool:

Interviewer: Britney, best of luck on your tour and everything else. Lovely to see you.

Britney: You too.  :divaney:

1 minute ago, MaPlayz said:

Interviewer: So, first off, I have to say you look amazing. Your body is banging. 

Interviewer: So, how you do it? Do you have a special diet? Do you work out, like, 24/7?

Britney: Right now I'm in rehearsals for tour. I dance like 5-6 hours a day, it's kinda grueling to be honest.. but it's worth it so..:brityes:

Britney: :thinkney: Umm. I do a lot of yoga and I love swimming. Other than that, I just eat very clean.

Britney: I'm really just kinda boring.:ehidk: Like, I love chicken...  and salads.. 

Britney: I haven't been on the road in a while so it's gonna be cool to see the fans overseas and stuff..:soyeah:

Britney: There's just a certain type of energy.. it's electric.. you know.. I haven't seen them in forever so it's gonna be really cool. :mhm:

Britney: :ohdear: There's a couple of new songs.. and new costumes so I'm really excited.

Interviewer: I have to say, I LOVE Sometimes.. any chance you'll be performing it?

Britney: I've been in the studio for a while now but it's still sort of a secret, so I can't say too much.. I want it to be a surprise.:verycool:

Interviewer: Britney, best of luck on your tour and everything else. Lovely to see you.

THERE IS THE WHOLE INTERVIEW. LEGIT :tiffanynod:

2 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

I can hear this lol

3 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnn

4 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

If the dress were down to her knees you’d complain about her “being a mom now” and not **** enough. She can’t ever win with y’all lmao. :tiffeyeroll:

Totally untrue.

Some of her best looks were from her X Factor appearances where she wore knee-length dresses.

And my favourite photoshoot of all time is the V Magazine shoot from 2016. I also loved her super-short black dress and super-tight mint green dress from the 2016 BBMA's. Totally **** without looking trashy...But it was clear that a stylist picked all of those out.

And that's really it...It's not all about the length -- it's the fact that she now wears the same length over and over and over. There's no variety. No sense of style. She just doesn't look her "best" when she dresses herself for public appearances.

28 minutes ago, Allmylife said:

Dude aren’t you like 40+ years old? What’re you doing ragging a celebrity’s appearance as if you were some pathetic teenager

Because the older I get the more I realize there are "tricks" to dressing and "tricks" to applying makeup that will make you look younger after the age of 35.

I just don't understand why Britney doesn't have someone in her inner circle who is helping her out with this.

Hopefully when you get to be my age you have someone who helps you out, too.

13 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

this  interview is too long for brit. will probably be much shorter :mcorangu:

25 minutes ago, Goku said:

She thinks that using a stylist or having interest in looking good means you want attention from the media. Ridiculous.

Britney wants to look like Jlo and uses surgery all the time, but it’s wrong to ask a proper stylist? Britards are so funny. :tiffanynod:

Why she uses surgery? I’m waiting

Total cognitive dissonance on their part.

She clearly cares about her looks a great deal...She just doesn't seem to have anyone in her inner circle who can point her in the right direction now that she's reached her mid-30's and needs some style assistance.

16 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

ACCURATE ASF HAHAHA!

25 minutes ago, #Blackout said:

THERE IS THE WHOLE INTERVIEW. LEGIT :tiffanynod:

24 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnn

23 minutes ago, rawbrit said:
26 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

I can hear this lol

:haha: guess that's what you get from knowing every interview she's ever done 

Archived