New Britney Interview On ET Tonight

dcsjr06

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She looks 2012ney-ish.

I think it's all in the color of her makeup, even when she's not tanned, they always make her skin darker than her natural tone, and it's like all the same color, both the skin, the eyebrows, the hair, the lips, and only the dark eyes, so it creates the illusion that her face is bigger than it really is.

No one saw this interview coming so I can't say I'm disappointed or something, but it really was completely pointless lol

I told ya'll in the other thread, kinda kidding, kinda not, that these would be the best 45 seconds of the year so far, and I kid you not, if you take away the Instagram clips, the Vegas clips and music videos, she literally appears for around only 45 seconds :gloria:

II love how I make one comment early in the thread about being tired of her short dresses and I get dragged...

And then I check the thread after the interview actually played and people are melting down over her makeup and lack of interest and are admitting they've handed in their stan cards.

I guess my little comment about being tired of short dresses didn't make me such a "hater" after all? :girlwhat:

I think she looks beautiful in this interview. And engaged...I'm just tired of the short dresses. Time to mix it up.

1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

What can I say? It's Britney ***** :cackling:

But yeah she's hurting her image. GP we'll see her looking messy and won't feel attracted to her. It's sad because she could look like this if she wanted to:

britney-spears-inset.jpg?crop=0px,0px,10

I just hope she get's it all together for the tour (including her costumes)

But this is not a good look. 

4 hours ago, Golden said:

Maybe. But dont get your hopes up. We all know how she hypes up things. Or are y'all forgetting her saying POM was the most dancing she's ever done? or that she always sings live?

Just try to be realistic :mhm:

Or that BJ was her most personal album?

Omg we could go on and on :meltdown:

I think the makeup is actually fine. Or it would be if it were on someone who looks good with a smokey eye. It's just that it's not a good look for everybody even if it's done well and Britney is one of those people who shouldn't have it. I think she looked okay....I mean it's what I expect her to look like these days, that's what she looks like now  :tiffanynod: Oh she does need eyebrows though the MUA should have given her some!  As far as tour/music news i'm not surprised to not hear about any music and her tour isn't coming to my part of the country (I went to Vegas though) so I don't really care. 

4 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

I do keep forgetting britney is approaching 40 but still. She’s looking rough here. And I don’t even think it’s her. It’s the makeup that is aging her because whenever she posts those makeup free selfies she looks 10x better. 

She’s also an avid user of FaceTuning and bad photoshopping. The makeup DOES make her look worse, but those apps make her look beter.

4 hours ago, adamdelrey said:

i mean i love her and everything. but cmon we deserve better its been years since the meltdown like wtf she needs to make some effort or fkn quit doing music and concerts we deserve better i want to cry.. this interview is not good for the GP my sisters saw the interview and they told me she looked horrible like old but her body amazing they said.. im frustrated 

Yeah I think her heart isn't in it and really hasn't been for a very long time, and I think there's tiny moment where she's seemingly Primeney again or at least interested in her career but they are fleeting and few and far between. I've given up hope of a real return to form and I'm ok with it. If she ever somehow gives us what we want it will be a huge surprise that would be very welcomed but until then Im just gonna enjoy the meltdowns here :tiffanynod:

But we ARE getting remixes and new songs added to the Piece of Me world tour!

Yeah, one to replace ILRR and some other random song. Honestly, I don't think the show will change. It'll be the same show minus the guitar. Don't forget that it's a PIECE OF ME TOUR!

Besides that, she looked gorgeous! I kinda liked her make up but the dress was :ehno:

I LOVE her dress, I love her hair colour, but the hair style is messy and her makeup is really bad.

Other than that, she's starting to look like her old self again!

When she laughed, look at her iconic smile... it's back! :)

I'm glad she's letting all those things she did to her face fade away.  But she really does need better makeup and hair artist.

(P.S. I never liked that ET host, she makes everyone uncomfortable, so I can see why Brit looks uncomfortable)

10 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

Ppl in here... omg? Whats wrong. 

EVERY. LITTLE. THING. SHE. DOES. Y’all bash and hate and ***** about... EVERY. LITTLE. THING. 

I bet some ”fans” feel pressed now with the tour coming up which I am sure she will kill it with and people will love it. Plus she might come with a new banger in time for it so they’re desperatly trying to bring her down at any chance given now...

THIS. 

It’s sad that I have to actually regret being the OP of this thread, essentially notifying every fan who follows her online about her ET interview (in advance!) because MOST of the other Britney fan sites just stole my pic & video of the ad I took the time to share. But that’s not the issue. The ******** CONSTAAAANT ISSUE is ppl nit-picking & always finding something to ***** about. And being sooo over dramatic, even declaring your decision to downgrade themselves from a stan to a fan (are you f**king kidding me? Lmao) for an interview nobody saw coming before the tour and one she didn’t have to do. Knowing damn well she hates interviews, she’s tired from rehearsals that, contrary to a lot of ppl’s beliefs on here, were necessary since there’s no cat walk and she made changes. And then the meltdowns over no confirmation of a new single coming when THE AD I SHARED TALKED ABOUT IT BEING AN INTERVIEW FOR HER RETURN TO THE TOURING LIFE.

I even said in my OP that anytime ET advertises something w/ Britney, it’s always very short. Did you expect half of a 30 minute celebrity news show to be her whole interview? Like someone pointed out, there’s obviously more filmed that will prob be used during maybe diff stages of the tour or next week, who knows.

And are you forgetting she’s also stressed out from the whole ridiculous child support battle going to court with Kevin. At least she’s able to take her boys on tour which will keep her happy. The GP knows how good she looks from her NYE performances on ABC. I appreciate how many users did stick up for her on this thread. I just know I’m not the only one sick & tired of the constant complaints. Obviously something isn’t making you happy in your life so let that sink in & figure it out. Remember how far Britney has come and she didn’t rot in Vegas. And she’s obviously not over her career or wanting to sabotage it or she wouldn’t be committing to another residency.

Ok, I’m done. This was a real meltdown that’s WORTH IT and not over something that was never confirmed not happening like most meltdowns are. And again, this is not by any means directed at every Exhale user who posts because thankfully there are stans left on here who get her. If you don’t want to stan, don’t Stan & move the **** on already!

Archived