New Britney Interview On ET Tonight

dcsjr06

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Derrick said:

This is exactly why no one is buying her music. Exactly why she is becoming irrelevant. If she doesn’t have anything to offer people, people won’t be interested and why would they be? She’s competing against a flood of people who have an actual glam squad and handlers who care about their clients. 

right like wtf she is fkn rich she needs like a whole new team, if you dont want to do this then fkn quit but dont trash your legacy... ugh im upset cuz as a stan and a fan or whatever its not cool that they just want our money when she doesnt give a **** or do anything to look at least cute or more like she wants to be there or involve on her music... 

2 hours ago, blurryface said:

she really spent time doing hair and makeup to go out on TV to say things we literally already knew :imok: 

She spent like 5 minutes... did you see the interview? I’m not saying she looked bad, she just looked like she was on one of her runway insta videos

She’s so relatable. The part where she was like if I try to eat too much it gives me the *****. Me too sis. I’m borderline underweight so I’ve been trying to gain weight but then I get an upset stomach too. This results in then me not really wanting to eat much for the next few days until my stomach is back to normal. Then I think this nets me further weight loss instead of gain. The struggle of being skinny. 

Some of y'all are too much. Her face is fine but the make up is not doing her any favors. And y'all need to get over the "Britney face" she got surgery now she doesn't look the same GET OVER IT. It's creepy how some of you make it ALWAYS about her face. Then you wonder why Britney wants nothing to do with her fans.

Archived