New Britney Interview On ET Tonight

dcsjr06

31 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

Interviewer: Hi Britney.

Britney: Hi. :)

Interviewer: So, first off, I have to say you look amazing. Your body is banging. 

Britney: :britlol: Awee thank you, you're so sweet. 

Interviewer: So, how you do it? Do you have a special diet? Do you work out, like, 24/7?

Britney: Right now I'm in rehearsals for tour. I dance like 5-6 hours a day, it's kinda grueling to be honest.. but it's worth it so..:brityes:

Interviewer: Do you do any other workouts?

Britney: :thinkney: Umm. I do a lot of yoga and I love swimming. Other than that, I just eat very clean.

Interviewer: What's your favorite dish to cook?

Britney: I'm really just kinda boring.:ehidk: Like, I love chicken...  and salads.. 

Interviewer: So, are you excited for your tour?

Britney: I haven't been on the road in a while so it's gonna be cool to see the fans overseas and stuff..:soyeah:

Interviewer: What do you like about your fans from abroad?

Britney: There's just a certain type of energy.. it's electric.. you know.. I haven't seen them in forever so it's gonna be really cool. :mhm:

Interviewer: Are there a lot of changes to the show? 

Britney: :ohdear: There's a couple of new songs.. and new costumes so I'm really excited.

Interviewer: I have to say, I LOVE Sometimes.. any chance you'll be performing it?

Britney: :bpout: Aweee, you're so kind. You'll have to wait and see. :bwink:

Interviewer: Any new music coming out soon?

Britney: I've been in the studio for a while now but it's still sort of a secret, so I can't say too much.. I want it to be a surprise.:verycool:

Interviewer: Britney, best of luck on your tour and everything else. Lovely to see you.

Britney: You too.  :divaney:

I’m actually scared cause this sounds like an actual interview she would do:wontcry:

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MakeMeFweaky said:

I’m actually scared cause this sounds like an actual interview she would do:wontcry:

I meannnn.. it's literally what she's said in every other interview she's done in the last couple of years... so I guess it wouldn't be that far fetched  ;) having said that, I'm just playing around, it's just for fun .. I'm excited to see her dolled up in an interview setting tonight and hope she's gonna say something music related :)

Ppl in here... omg? Whats wrong. 

EVERY. LITTLE. THING. SHE. DOES. Y’all bash and hate and ***** about... EVERY. LITTLE. THING. 

I bet some ”fans” feel pressed now with the tour coming up which I am sure she will kill it with and people will love it. Plus she might come with a new banger in time for it so they’re desperatly trying to bring her down at any chance given now...

1 hour ago, MaPlayz said:

Interviewer: Hi Britney.

Britney: Hi. :)

Interviewer: So, first off, I have to say you look amazing. Your body is banging. 

Britney: :britlol: Awee thank you, you're so sweet. 

Interviewer: So, how you do it? Do you have a special diet? Do you work out, like, 24/7?

Britney: Right now I'm in rehearsals for tour. I dance like 5-6 hours a day, it's kinda grueling to be honest.. but it's worth it so..:brityes:

Interviewer: Do you do any other workouts?

Britney: :thinkney: Umm. I do a lot of yoga and I love swimming. Other than that, I just eat very clean.

Interviewer: What's your favorite dish to cook?

Britney: I'm really just kinda boring.:ehidk: Like, I love chicken...  and salads.. 

Interviewer: So, are you excited for your tour?

Britney: I haven't been on the road in a while so it's gonna be cool to see the fans overseas and stuff..:soyeah:

Interviewer: What do you like about your fans from abroad?

Britney: There's just a certain type of energy.. it's electric.. you know.. I haven't seen them in forever so it's gonna be really cool. :mhm:

Interviewer: Are there a lot of changes to the show? 

Britney: :ohdear: There's a couple of new songs.. and new costumes so I'm really excited.

Interviewer: I have to say, I LOVE Sometimes.. any chance you'll be performing it?

Britney: :bpout: Aweee, you're so kind. You'll have to wait and see. :bwink:

Interviewer: Any new music coming out soon?

Britney: I've been in the studio for a while now but it's still sort of a secret, so I can't say too much.. I want it to be a surprise.:verycool:

Interviewer: Britney, best of luck on your tour and everything else. Lovely to see you.

Britney: You too.  :divaney:

Where is the question about her kids? :mhmnod:

Archived