New Britney Interview On ET Tonight

dcsjr06

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me she looked a m a z i n g, supercute and flawless! I bet she is a bit tired tho with rehearsals everyday now, long days, plus interviews and commitments around it. Especially if the singel and promo needs to be done(we obviously don’t get to see a bit of what she is working on until its out so). Rly nothing about this interview to complain about, get real guys.

I am so excited for the tour!!!!

10 minutes ago, CristMont said:

Some pics from interview...

I don't want to be bad :tiffanycries: i don't want to critique but OMG that make up :wontcry:

36689276_2037264962982035_12256937769078

36730203_2037265012982030_25318268710210

36611254_2037264959648702_74297943297003

It’s all in the eye makeup. But I think she likes it. Britney looks good but she isnt accentuating her beauty.

i just got frustrated because I googled the interviewers age and she’s 52 years old and looked younger than Britney 

2 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I watched it live and then came on my laptop to see what people are saying ( @breatheheavy mobile isn't all messed up again:ohdear:)

Is it just me, or did she have a sadness in her eyes? It makes me sad :( She looked really good, but all I could focus on was how sad I thought her eyes looked :/ Interested in these remixes shes talking about though

I think she was just a little tired. I bet they’re HARD at work with rehearsals, its been on everyday for a week now plus she has stuff and commitments around that. 

I got even more excited after watching it! 

2 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I watched it live and then came on my laptop to see what people are saying ( @breatheheavy mobile is all messed up again:ohdear:)

Is it just me, or did she have a sadness in her eyes? It makes me sad :( She looked really good, but all I could focus on was how sad I thought her eyes looked :/ Interested in these remixes shes talking about though

She hates interviews. Probably sad because she’d prefer to be painting with her kids or something.

14 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

I feel like her anxiety makes her seem like she’s lying.

her food story seems weird. She can’t eat a steak because it’ll make her sick but a McDonald’s burger is ok? (McDonalds?!?)

I like her hair and think she looks good. But the eye makeup isn’t doing anything for her. Nancy even looks younger than her. (She’s 52)

Nancy looks AMAZING...Britney looks.... No comment. :eheeek:

7 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

I think she was just a little tired. I bet they’re HARD at work with rehearsals, its been on everyday for a week now plus she has stuff and commitments around that. 

I hope that's just the case. I always feel upset whenever I see her and she looks sad. 

Also, I'm not sure why everyone is complaining about her looks/makeup? My mom even said "She's looking her age, but that's not a bad thing." I thought she looked really pretty, the way an average woman in her mid 30's looks. But that's just me

8 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

She hates interviews. Probably sad because she’d prefer to be painting with her kids or something.

Yeah that's true. I'm sure interviews just make her anxious and she doesn't wanna deal lol

8 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

I am going to the Oslo, Norway concert! You? Omg me too I CAN’T WAIT!

Mohegan Sun, its the third show!!

I cant believe its come so quick. It feels like yesterday I was freaking out over the tour being announced!

It's my first time seeing her, so I am so so so excited! Can't wait to swap stories! 

Archived