New Britney Interview On ET Tonight

dcsjr06

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think this interview is THAT bad lol, she just seems pretty much like she has done for the past couple of years. It's annoying though that they are always the same old questions (and same answers too) but she is so ultra guarded now I guess.  

I also think she looked lovely and that her hair and makeup was great! :woopsie:

The only thing that really really irritated me a lot was the way she kept glancing to her left, presumably at Larry & Co. I always try to imagine what that looks like off camera, I just imagine Lairy and the others all in a line smiling and nodding at Britney like she's their first born performing in the school nativity play, and then throwing the occasional glare at the poor interviewer to make sure they behave themselves. Ugh it really is very annoying.

1 hour ago, Trentals said:

:ipass:

Thats never gonna happen unless she wants to stop. She’s not Xtina. She’s always going to have people rooting for her.

Yall act like she’s the biggest flop ever. Glory outsold Dangerous Woman WW, both released in the same year, yet everyone praises Ari. BJ and Glory both charted Top 5 and over 100k.

Britney’s last two eras have given us a top 20 platinum single, plus a further top 100 single. Xtina hasn’t even a top 100 hit this era, even with a Demi feature. 

Like, c’mon.

She is performing in 3k theaters. I mean the next step is no show. Britney’s singles last for the shortest of time on charts. Nothing has made an impact in awhile. 

We are the ones carrying her. Not Britney, not her team. Which is everyone’s problem: QUALITY

Anyways I wasn’t even talking about her flopping in that post. I was saying if everyone unhappy left, there would be little to no fans here. 

Xtina is in a bad place but that doesn’t mean Britney is in a good place neither. As fans we are tired. Look at twitter even, fans are sick of the same stuff. 

9 hours ago, Spongbob said:

Some of y'all are too much. Her face is fine but the make up is not doing her any favors. And y'all need to get over the "Britney face" she got surgery now she doesn't look the same GET OVER IT. It's creepy how some of you make it ALWAYS about her face. Then you wonder why Britney wants nothing to do with her fans.

Are you sure you're twelve? (That is you, right? If not-- sorry, there's a member that's legit twelve here, so I'm not trying to be mean with that; I just thought it was you.) You're too smart already.

Guest Brichney.

Like, really? I'm broke and I don't eat at McDonald's. It's cheap, tastes like crap, tacky and absolutely disgusting. :juggingu:

Guest Brichney.
14 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

:ipass:She is trashy when it comes to food taste and I love it. I would totally eat fast food even if I were filthy rich :janet:

There are better fast foods tbh. Mcdonald's is the worst of all. 

Guest Brichney.
3 minutes ago, JPT said:

I applaud her for being normal and not a hoity toity ***** just because she has money.

And I also happen to like the small burgers from McDonald's. :awkblink:

I don't think she should eat burgers at fancy *** Beverly Hills restaurants but come on, Mcdonald's? Come on. 

Archived