Report: Britney Spears To Continue Performing In Las Vegas In 2018

Jordan Miller

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'all Robin probably is stretching the truth for attention is writing the headline very vaguely. She probably will EVENTUALLY go back to Vegas, but what is missing is she will first tour with B10 before going back to Vegas for a new show. I doubt she is going from residency to residency. There has to be something in between that will happen. My prediction is B10, promo and international tour 60-70 dates) and THEN a return to Vegas for a new show possible under MGM at the brand been Park Theater arena adjacent to Monte Carlo. 

Just now, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Y'all Robin probably is stretching the truth for attention is writing the headline very vaguely. She probably will EVENTUALLY go back to Vegas, but what is missing is she will first tour with B10 before going back to Vegas for a new show. I doubt she is going from residency to residency. There has to be something in between that will happen. My prediction is B10, promo and international tour 60-70 dates) and THEN a return to Vegas for a new show possible under MGM at the brand been Park Theater arena adjacent to Monte Carlo. 

:mcry: I hope so

8 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I'd like to believe to it's not true, but I genuinly think it might be. :crying1:

OT: I wonder what it must be like to stan for Madonna, who is still fierce after nearly 35 years in the business.

I was so happy when they announced they were ending this old show because I could finally go see her and she has no choice now but to promote her new music. I just want Britney to take herself seriously. Like if she gets OUT of Vegas and promotes her new music and tours, and I don't care if she doesn't dance like she did on the ABC special but if she at least dances like she did on revamp night EVERY night, I would be happy. Is that too much to ask?? :crying4:

5 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Britney is still slaying.

Make Me peaked at #17.

Glory debuted at #3.

She's outselling J.Lo and Rebecca Black.

She sang Happy Birthday live.

Deal. With. It. You. Hater.

giphy.gif

I know, right? Rebecca Black’s Friday was #58, Make Me being #17 is really good :mcry:

If only Slumber Party had the same success

1 minute ago, crazy-charlie said:

Jordan the big news is that Britney have change her team! She stays with Larry but she also have a new manager and new others that have worked  with Madonna, Lady Gaga and Pepsi. Cant believed you didnt post that! 

There's already a thread about that. :wyd: And is that rumour actually confirmed? :nocomprende:

Archived