• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Arckangel said:

I've just listened and compared to the final Britney Jean version. The final mix is just built differently. The exact same chorus is heard twice, and the last one has overlapping vocals (definitely Britney's), and the song end w/ the line: "You are the light of my beautiful life." played twice. You can tell some vocals heard in the acoustic mix you've posted were left off. That's all! It all sounds like Brit to me (w/ backup singers).

Yes, the mix is built different'y, but that acoustic mixing isn't leaving bits out, its breaking them down into individual parts, the two myah (a higher and a lower take) tracks, the ''choir'' and then Britney's. 

Its not all Britney.....

33 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

Britney's the artist, yes. Is anything 100% her 'fault' though? She's locked in the chains of a conservatorship, and a record label, and a marketing team, and a group of people who take charge in an album. She's not an indie artist who owns her own label.

THANK YOU. I think everybody needs to click on Page 1, scroll to the top, and reread my initial post.

That's not the "be all and end all". Ears aren't good enough. And your stems and other 'proof' is not solid enough. THAT is my argument. THAT is why I started this thread. I'm looking for SOLID PROOF, not BS videos from fans on YouTube who still think that Original Doll is a secret album locked in the vaults of Jive Records :triggered:

"She looks so guilty and embarrassed"...is this the first Britney interview you've ever seen? Homegirl looks guilty and embarrassed on stage. It's Britney. This is her character and part of why we love her so much. Please don't even start with cheap reaches like this, it's already so tired. Ryan Seacrest don't know **** about this. And isn't this the interview where Britney basically realizes that Ryan isn't gay? LOLLLLL

Okay, this is the first thing I agree on. She's locked in a conservatorship, and a group of people took charge of the album. We know this. 

but everything else is fact. 

Can you explain the writing credits if they weren't hiding something? can you explain the song writers talking about them sending songs off? can you explain the stems? etc and are you going to deny that all of these things happened in isolation and are completely unrelated?

3 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Okay, this is the first thing I agree on. She's locked in a conservatorship, and a group of people took charge of the album. We know this. 

but everything else is fact. 

Can you explain the writing credits if they weren't hiding something? can you explain the song writers talking about them sending songs off? can you explain the stems? etc and are you going to deny that all of these things happened in isolation and are completely unrelated?

Because instead of jumping into groupthink and consolidating all suspicions into one final decision, I prefer critical thinking versus immediately assuming that one thing leads to another and that Britney faked an entire album. I've never once said that things don't seem suspicious (I've also asked for links to images of the song credits being different for the Japan release of the album, which would certainly make me reconsider a few arguments because it would be actual proof), I'm simply asking for more concrete evidence. Because we can talk about voices all day long, but why waste our time when "Shattered Glass" and "Tom's Diner" and plenty other Britney songs can sometimes not sound like her?

Can you clarify what you mean when you say "sending songs off"?

2 hours ago, vnisverx said:

Because instead of jumping into groupthink and consolidating all suspicions into one final decision, I prefer critical thinking versus immediately assuming that one thing leads to another and that Britney faked an entire album. I've never once said that things don't seem suspicious (I've also asked for links to images of the song credits being different for the Japan release of the album, which would certainly make me reconsider a few arguments because it would be actual proof), I'm simply asking for more concrete evidence. Because we can talk about voices all day long, but why waste our time when "Shattered Glass" and "Tom's Diner" and plenty other Britney songs can sometimes not sound like her?

Can you clarify what you mean when you say "sending songs off"?

Sia's interviews (where she says ''I had the song finished, we wrote it in 40 minutes and sent it, and I dont remember the lyrics to most of them''' of and Danny O'Donoghue's interview where he says ''will.i.am rang me and asked me to write a song, i wrote it in thailand when i was hungover and sent it off by 10:30.''

• 3 years later...

I personally believe that they blended their vocals together, which is what a lot of artists and record companies do. Tbh, I don’t think Britney would feel comfortable deceiving fans like that. Also, I’m pretty sure Myah Marie could sue the record company for millions if a hit track that she recorded was being marketed as a Britney song.

there was also a scandal in the early 1990s with the band Milly Vanilli. They didn’t sing a word on their debut album and once it was revealed and confirmed, they were blacklisted from the industry. This Britney Jean conspiracy is eerily similar and I don’t think Britney would want to risk her entire career and reputation by using someone else’s vocals. 

As for some songs claiming to be 100% Myah, I really think Britney did record it but they mixed the vocals. I can hear Britney’s true voice in Body Ache...plus Myah confirmed that she wrote and performed the second verse in a recent podcast. 

I checked on YouTube and some fans have tried to identify Myah and Britney’s vocals on each song of the album. Many are claiming that Myah sang all of Work B...., Till it’s gone, Body Ache, and Chilling with you. 

I’m sorry that’s hard to believe especially with work b.... If I were Myah, I’d be incredibly upset if a hit song that I recorded was being marketed as a Britney song and that she was making potentially millions off of my voice. 

Myah has repeatedly refused to take full credit for her involvement in the album. She acknowledges that she provided background vocals and wrote some songs but maintains that the album is all Britney. Why would she make that up? Myah could have easily spilled the beans if she was the main vocalist. Do you know how famous she could have been if she recorded Work b... and released it with her name on it? I don’t think she would be willing to give that up if she was the lead vocalist.

Yes, body ache seems to feature myah’s voice more than Britney. I do believe that you can hear her background vocals in passenger and possibly till it’s gone. 

2 minutes ago, Alexa James said:

I checked on YouTube and some fans have tried to identify Myah and Britney’s vocals on each song of the album. Many are claiming that Myah sang all of Work B...., Till it’s gone, Body Ache, and Chilling with you. 

I’m sorry that’s hard to believe especially with work b.... If I were Myah, I’d be incredibly upset if a hit song that I recorded was being marketed as a Britney song and that she was making potentially millions off of my voice. 

Myah has repeatedly refused to take full credit for her involvement in the album. She acknowledges that she provided background vocals and wrote some songs but maintains that the album is all Britney. Why would she make that up? Myah could have easily spilled the beans if she was the main vocalist. Do you know how famous she could have been if she recorded Work b... and released it with her name on it? I don’t think she would be willing to give that up if she was the lead vocalist.

Yes, body ache seems to feature myah’s voice more than Britney. I do believe that you can hear her background vocals in passenger and possibly till it’s gone. 

I genuinely can't hear Britney on Work ***** and never have. The fact she's performed it for years is hilarious to me more than anything. It's like Milli Vanilli on speed. 

Britney's nose job really messed things up for the Britney Jean recordings tbh. 

I think Britney just didn't care about the album because it didn't went to the direction she wanted it to be. We all know that she likes music she can easily dance to and EDM isn't that at all. When Will.i.am took over, he scrapped all the other stuff she had worked on prior (with more hip-hop / urban music producers) to make place for his crap. Also she was already unrehearsed for POM and I think she decided to fully commit to it to the detriment of the album.

2 minutes ago, femmepop said:

did she get it done around that time??  :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

hmmm guess it all makes sense now I've never thought of that.

She had the nosejob early 2013 and she recorded the songs spring / summer 2013.

A nosejob can alter a voice (more nasally) if the bridge part gets too much shrinked. In her case, only her tip was altered.

Archived