• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

atleast 50/50! I believe its 100% Myah. There's no Britney on the track.

You could be right, but I think some parts are Britney. I just think they altered her voice to make it sound as similar to Myah as possible. They obviously didn’t succeed, you can hear the voice change at 2:07 :tiffcackle:

3 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Its the lead vocal stem. 

give us links where Britney sounds like the voice on BJ to prove us wrong or get lost.

This ***** really is just dumb. Now youtube videos with the lead vocals are not proof? I am waiting for IT to post something that backs up ITs claims. Oh IT never has. 

42 minutes ago, Kevney said:

Theres just no fuckcing way this is Britney. :shameless:

Wow... how anyone hears Britney, or thinks this is her, needs to stop calling themselves a stan.  :jfallonlol:  

Everything about this song screams demo, it's been a good while since I've bothered with this mess, and it's just as shitty as I remembered.  :oknolol:

43 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

You could be right, but I think some parts are Britney. I just think they altered her voice to make it sound as similar to Myah as possible. They obviously didn’t succeed, you can hear the voice change at 2:07 :tiffcackle:

I am screaming, I never realized how blantent it really was......:tiffcackle::gross:

29 minutes ago, Jill Valentine said:

Wow... how anyone hears Britney, or thinks this is her, needs to stop calling themselves a stan.  :jfallonlol:  

Everything about this song screams demo, it's been a good while since I've bothered with this mess, and it's just as shitty as I remembered.  :oknolol:

That's honestly why I had to youtube it, I don't have it on my computer. :oknolol:

14 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Its the lead vocal stem. 

give us links where Britney sounds like the voice on BJ to prove us wrong or get lost.

"Get lost"? I created this thread. You're welcome to stop posting on it, or you're welcome to reread the initial post and then come for me again.

14 hours ago, Kevney said:

This ***** really is just dumb. Now youtube videos with the lead vocals are not proof? I am waiting for IT to post something that backs up ITs claims. Oh IT never has. 

Correct: YouTube videos with 'lead vocals' are not proof. Because I can take some vocal stems, modify them, add a few effects, upload them onto YouTube, label it anything I want (e.g. "Myah Marie NOT BRITTANY SPEERS is the singer of Britney Jean!!!"), and all of you kids will go reposting in Exhale forums stating that it's proof :triggered: 

Also, I don't need to post anything to back any claims. Clearly you didn't read my initial post either. I wanted to gather PROOF of these claims; I don't need to post anything. The song credits from the booklet have already been posted, sooooo until I have proof that the song credits are 100% falsified, then I don't have anything to prove. Britney was the main vocalist, Myah helped with backing vocals. End of story. BYE

21 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

"Get lost"? I created this thread. You're welcome to stop posting on it, or you're welcome to reread the initial post and then come for me again.

Correct: YouTube videos with 'lead vocals' are not proof. Because I can take some vocal stems, modify them, add a few effects, upload them onto YouTube, label it anything I want (e.g. "Myah Marie NOT BRITTANY SPEERS is the singer of Britney Jean!!!"), and all of you kids will go reposting in Exhale forums stating that it's proof :triggered: 

Also, I don't need to post anything to back any claims. Clearly you didn't read my initial post either. I wanted to gather PROOF of these claims; I don't need to post anything. The song credits from the booklet have already been posted, sooooo until I have proof that the song credits are 100% falsified, then I don't have anything to prove. Britney was the main vocalist, Myah helped with backing vocals. End of story. BYE

You asked for evidence or proof. Provide us proof that Britney has ever sounded like the voice on Britney Jean. We've given you everything but you choose to ignore it.

They're the lead vocal stem that's on the album. Its not edited or altered, its the lead vocal stem....that is on the album track.  that's not Britney's voice, there's no debate to it!

Also, we've posted so many inaccuracies in the booklets, they're proof that they knew something was up, its not just sloppy writing, they were being incredibly careful about what they said and didn't say...... 

The onus is on you to provide us with proof that we're all wrong if you so desperately believe it. all you've done is attack people and try and divert attention from the actual proof.

Britney is never going to say ''I didn't sing on the majority of this album'', and we've given you the fact for everything else.

Give us proof or **** off because we've all answered your question....WITH PROOF THAT YOU CHOOSE TO IGNORE.

11 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

You asked for evidence or proof. Provide us proof that Britney has ever sounded like the voice on Britney Jean. We've given you everything but you choose to ignore it.

They're the lead vocal stem that's on the album. Its not edited or altered, its the lead vocal stem....that is on the album track.  that's not Britney's voice, there's no debate to it!

Also, we've posted so many inaccuracies in the booklets, they're proof that they knew something was up, its not just sloppy writing, they were being incredibly careful about what they said and didn't say...... 

The onus is on you to provide us with proof that we're all wrong if you so desperately believe it. all you've done is attack people and try and divert attention from the actual proof.

Britney is never going to say ''I didn't sing on the majority of this album'', and we've given you the fact for everything else.

Give us proof or **** off because we've all answered your question....WITH PROOF THAT YOU CHOOSE TO IGNORE.

We're going around in circles with each other again. Ears aren't proof. Fan-uploaded videos aren't proof. Why do I need to prove to YOU anything? And if Britney's never going to admit to anything, then it's because A) there's nothing to admit or B) we'll never know.

As a rational human, I choose not to say "Hmmm it sounds different, this must be another woman singing!" Sorry, not good enough. And again, don't tell me to "**** off" when it's my thread :outwithit:  You don't have to keep responding. You've already provided plenty of crap YouTube videos that are supposed to be evidence. And I'm not attacking anybody, I'm telling them that their sorry 'evidence' isn't good enough. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. So few of you have actually provided anything substantial.

1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Still waiting on proof that Britney did sang  on the majority of this album, because we have all the inconsistencies here, and no example of how to edit Britney's voice so it loses its tone, accent and raspiness, but develop a full belt. Can someone do that?

Since your ears are so holy and grand, I'd love an explanation to why some of the vocals on Glory sound not-so-Britney, whether she's belting or whispering or groaning or screeching...then tell me why some of the vocals on In The Zone or even Circus also seem very un-Britney, but nobody is immediately blaming any of her other backup vocalists for having sang most of the tracks.

Actually, no, don't give me an explanation, because I already have a few: vocal variety, artistic creativity, voiceplay, vocal editing, vocal modification, software and engineering programs like Auto-Tune, etc. etc. etc. Case closed.

I'll go back to enjoying Britney Jean for what it's worth, which is apparently 33 pages of an online forum. Have a lovely day!

Archived