• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Still waiting on proof that Britney did sang  on the majority of this album, because we have all the inconsistencies here, and no example of how to edit Britney's voice so it loses its tone, accent and raspiness, but develop a full belt. Can someone do that?

Now I can just enjoy the riiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEE

Just now, vnisverx said:

We're going around in circles with each other again. Ears aren't proof. Fan-uploaded videos aren't proof. Why do I need to prove to YOU anything? And if Britney's never going to admit to anything, then it's because A) there's nothing to admit or B) we'll never know.

As a rational human, I choose not to say "Hmmm it sounds different, this must be another woman singing!" Sorry, not good enough. And again, don't tell me to "**** off" when it's my thread :outwithit:  You don't have to keep responding. You've already provided plenty of crap YouTube videos that are supposed to be evidence. And I'm not attacking anybody, I'm telling them that their sorry 'evidence' isn't good enough. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. So few of you have actually provided anything substantial.

Ears are proof. She's a singer/entertainer who was known for her raspy, breathy voice and dance moves. On this album, all the characteristics of her voice were gone, but all the characteristics of Myah Marie were there..... 

Fan Upload videos are proof (you've used them!!!) because they feature the stems of the officially released tracks, as in the individual pieces of the track. The main vocal of the track.

You're not a rational human being because everything we've provided, you've said isn't valid....because you said it.

you should follow your own advice ;) 

Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Ears are proof. She's a singer/entertainer who was known for her raspy, breathy voice and dance moves. On this album, all the characteristics of her voice were gone, but all the characteristics of Myah Marie were there..... 

Fan Upload videos are proof (you've used them!!!) because they feature the stems of the officially released tracks, as in the individual pieces of the track. The main vocal of the track.

You're not a rational human being because everything we've provided, you've said isn't valid....because you said it.

you should follow your own advice ;) 

I have not ONCE used a fan-uploaded video to prove my point against any of you guys' arguments—I may have referred to a fan-uploaded video in order to show how weak the evidence is on your end. I haven't used a single one as 'evidence' to support my own claims directly.

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

It’s my favorite note Myah has ever hit :urite:

Maybe Sia hit that note? Maybe Britney and Sia and Myah had a slumber party and merged their voices together? Maybe Myah sang the whole song and also was featured on the album cover of Britney Jean. Pick a theory and run with it! :Lshark:

2 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

Maybe Sia hit that note? Maybe Britney and Sia and Myah had a slumber party and merged their voices together? Maybe Myah sang the whole song and also was featured on the album cover of Britney Jean. Pick a theory and run with it! :Lshark:

I think you’re right, it was Sia.

Still not Britney tho :verycool:

8 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

Since your ears are so holy and grand, I'd love an explanation to why some of the vocals on Glory sound not-so-Britney, whether she's belting or whispering or groaning or screeching...then tell me why some of the vocals on In The Zone or even Circus also seem very un-Britney, but nobody is immediately blaming any of her other backup vocalists for having sang most of the tracks.

Actually, no, don't give me an explanation, because I already have a few: vocal variety, artistic creativity, voiceplay, vocal editing, vocal modification, software and engineering programs like Auto-Tune, etc. etc. etc. Case closed.

I'll go back to enjoying Britney Jean for what it's worth, which is apparently 33 pages of an online forum. Have a lovely day!

Thank you, I can tell the difference between voices.

Glory's vocals have Britney's accent, her airy, but sweet sounding falsetto,  the vocal breaks between her falsetto and lower register, her lower register, the slight purr or vocal fry in her voices at the end of phrases, the quiver to her voice that comes on longer extended notes etc.
Glory's problem vocally was the Baby voice became stale: On songs like Private Show, it sounded a tad too forced for example, or the ad libs on slumber party, but it was unrecognisably Britney. 

She sounds like Britney....because we knows its Britney, her voice isn't AS strong as it was on other albums, but its Britney, and truth be told, its why fans recognise Britney's voice on Perfume, Don't Cry, the verses of BMS and Passenger, and ISBE but not Body Ache, because all the qualities (that can't be altered on a computer) disappear. 

There are programs that alter the pitch of a voice. yes. There are programs that correct bum notes, and then there's mastering to be done, but you can't change a singers timbre, or the way they move between words, or their accent digitally. 

Artistic Creativity? Gimme a break. she had nothing to say about this album other than ''cool.......'' a thousand times. She used to be able to talk about working with producers, and writers, and musicians (she did it during Glory promotional interviews), but she had nothing new to say about any track on the album. 

So have a sticker, there's a lot of delusional fans here, but you're proving yourself to be one of the biggest. FLOP!

20 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

So it was Myah or it was Sia? You'd lose terribly in a court case. You can't even decide who it is, just "not Britney" :brit: 

I couldn’t care less about what Myah and Sia sound like, I’m not fans of them.

As a fan of Britney, I know what her voice sounds like and that’s not her on Passenger :weusay:

Can we please get an explaination for that "artistic creativity" claim? Because the only thing that's actually authentic on this album is the fact the title is her name. :tiffcackle:

There's inconsistencies with the writing credits which leads me to believe she isn't the forerunner of most of these tracks. I mean really, when has Britney ever written every track on an album before? Especially for one she did little to zero promotion for (not even a performance) and one where her original vision was drastically different to the final product. We've known for years that Britney's passion has been in R&B / Hip-Hop influenced music. I highly doubt she's the mastermind behind some overproduced, trend hopping EDM collection.

11 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Can we please get an explaination for that "artistic creativity" claim? Because the only thing that's actually authentic on this album is the fact the title is her name. :tiffcackle:

There's inconsistencies with the writing credits which leads me to believe she isn't the forerunner of most of these tracks. I mean really, when has Britney ever written every track on an album before? Especially for one she did little to zero promotion for (not even a performance) and one where her original vision was drastically different to the final product. We've known for years that Britney's passion has been in R&B / Hip-Hop influenced music. I highly doubt she's the mastermind behind some overproduced, trend hopping EDM collection.

This user believes that Britney went into the studio, sang some takes in her own voice, but others in a completely different tone, timbre, accent, got rid of her vocal fry and natural raspiness and suddenly developped a full, higher toned chest belt....because artistic creativity.

but had nothing to say during interviews, no footage of her filming the album, and no press release to  counter these claims.

12 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

This user believes that Britney went into the studio, sang some takes in her own voice, but others in a completely different tone, timbre, accent, got rid of her vocal fry and natural raspiness and suddenly developped a full, higher toned chest belt....because artistic creativity.

but had nothing to say during interviews, no footage of her filming the album, and no press release to  counter these claims.

LOL and it's not like they didn't have footage. They could have easily included more album promo / BTS on I Am Britney Jean, they were filming her 24/7 but all that proved was that she had more input in her Vegas show than the actual album.

Archived