25 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Can we please get an explaination for that "artistic creativity" claim? Because the only thing that's actually authentic on this album is the fact the title is her name. :tiffcackle:

There's inconsistencies with the writing credits which leads me to believe she isn't the forerunner of most of these tracks. I mean really, when has Britney ever written every track on an album before? Especially for one she did little to zero promotion for (not even a performance) and one where her original vision was drastically different to the final product. We've known for years that Britney's passion has been in R&B / Hip-Hop influenced music. I highly doubt she's the mastermind behind some overproduced, trend hopping EDM collection.

She has writing credits on It Should Be Easy :tiffcackle:

Sure, someone who likes hip-hop and R&B helped write that autotuned mess :tiffcackle:

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive been meaning to get this out of my head lollll and i do agree with the op: i do not believe in the myah marie theory. She might have done  lead and background vocals here and there in some songs but i dont agree that she had majority of the vocals and used as a substitute for britney's. I believe the culprit/s in this issue are the vocal producers(or whoever handled the vocals lol) in the album. One proof i can give is the glitch on alien, which orbit himself has pointed out. It showed that the producer/s were lacking in skills which can explain the difference in the verses of body ache, the shitty vocal effect on isbe, etc.

these vocal stem leaks are not solid proof as well bc no one officially involved in the proj is confirming/denying it. 

Britney's voice is also very malleable, so its hard to pin down what britney's *voice* really sounds like. She can go from "everytime" to "let go" to "what you need" ffs she's a vocal chameleon (legend LOL)

the writing credits are another story and i am not familiar with the topic so no comment lol

summary: i dont believe the myah theory; "vocal leaks" claimed by random internet personalities are not 100% credible; credits are shady but can still be true if we go with the other users' explanation.

That's all. Excited for album 10 yassss 

1 minute ago, Hugo said:

Ive been meaning to get this out of my head lollll and i do agree with the op: i do not believe in the myah marie theory. She might have done  lead and background vocals here and there in some songs but i dont agree that she had majority of the vocals and used as a substitute for britney's. I believe the culprit/s in this issue are the vocal producers(or whoever handled the vocals lol) in the album. One proof i can give is the glitch on alien, which orbit himself has pointed out. It showed that the producer/s were lacking in skills which can explain the difference in the verses of body ache, the shitty vocal effect on isbe, etc.

these vocal stem leaks are not solid proof as well bc no one officially involved in the proj is confirming/denying it. 

Britney's voice is also very malleable, so its hard to pin down what britney's *voice* really sounds like. She can go from "everytime" to "let go" to "what you need" ffs she's a vocal chameleon (legend LOL)

the writing credits are another story and i am not familiar with the topic so no comment lol

summary: i dont believe the myah theory; "vocal leaks" claimed by random internet personalities are not 100% credible; credits are shady but can still be true if we go with the other user's explanation.

1) Britney's voice on Everytime, To Love Let Go and What You Need all contain the same accent and tone. Just because in one song she sings higher and one she sings lower, doesn't mean her vocal chords go through an evolution where her accent and tone change drastically.

2) We know what Myah Marie's accent and tone sound like and the vocals on her solo tracks sound very identical to the vocals on tracks such as Body Ache.

3) Those stems and filters on YouTube are taken from the actual album tracks. You're hearing an isolated audio channel, you can't fake that.

4) She's the frontrunner on the writing credits, yet she disappears in other editions and stories / demos prove she did little to no changes, yet she still wrote every song on the album? Sure Jan.

There's far more inconsistencies in favor of Myah's dubbing than there's proof of Britney actually singing these tracks.

11 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

She has writing credits on It Should Be Easy :tiffcackle:

Sure, someone who likes hip-hop and R&B helped write that autotuned mess :tiffcackle:

That song is actually older too. will.i.am's car or house was robbed before BJ and the thieves took demo CD's and posted a video of them holding the discs up on YouTube and one of them had "EASY FT. BRITNEY SPEARS" in black Sharpie.

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

1) Britney's voice on Everytime, To Love Let Go and What You Need all contain the same accent and tone. Just because in one song she sings higher and one she sings lower, doesn't mean her vocal chords go through an evolution where her accent and tone change drastically.

2) We know what Myah Marie's accent and tone sound like and the vocals on her solo tracks sound very identical to the vocals on tracks such as Body Ache.

3) Those stems and filters on YouTube are taken from the actual album tracks. You're hearing an isolated audio channel, you can't fake that.

4) She's the frontrunner on the writing credits, yet she disappears in other editions and stories / demos prove she did little to no changes, yet she still wrote every song on the album? Sure Jan.

There's far more inconsistencies in favor of Myah's dubbing than there's proof of Britney actually singing these tracks.

1. Honestly, the only difference i hear in the verses of body ache is in the volume lmaoo it like suddenly gets lower in the second verse. I haven't heard the song in months so i can't explain it really well but in the context of tone and accent i still hear britney. It is reaaally hard to be objective in this topic bc we can have different interpretations in our hearing but i still stand in my opinion.

2. I have listened to Myah and all i can say is that i can tell her apart from britney very well. They are not nearly identical as some users claim.

3. So are you saying that these "leaks" are not actually official but made by random internet personalities for their own use? Please clarify and educate me in this topic as i am not familiar with the history of these so called "leaks" and "stems"

4. As ive said im not familiar but if we go with the other explanations regarding the melody change, etc then it can be a valid credit. Although i have not heard all the demos for britney jean to support this claim either.

2 minutes ago, Hugo said:

1. Honestly, the only difference i hear in the verses of body ache is in the volume lmaoo it like suddenly gets lower in the second verse. I haven't heard the song in months so i can't explain it really well but in the context of tone and accent i still hear britney. It is reaaally hard to be objective in this topic bc we can have different interpretations in our hearing but i still stand in my opinion.

2. I have listened to Myah and all i can say is that i can tell her apart from britney very well. They are not nearly identical as some users claim.

3. So are you saying that these "leaks" are not actually official but made by random internet personalities for their own use? Please clarify and educate me in this topic as i am not familiar with the history of these so called "leaks" and "stems"

4. As ive said im not familiar but if we go with the other explanations regarding the melody change, etc then it can be a valid credit. Although i have not heard all the demos for britney jean to support this claim either.

If you haven't bothered to clearly listen in months or keep up with what's been going on then why bother to put your two cents in when you're uninformed on the topic? Especially when you're debating something that has the ability to be proven with authentic audio proof?

The YouTube videos posted come from leaks posted on peer2peer audio sites which are a result of international hackers who dip into record label databases to obtain stems and demos. They're real. Some popular amateur producers often get their hands on these files through industry connections and are able to share them with the public.

21 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

That song is actually older too. will.i.am's car or house was robbed before BJ and the thieves took demo CD's and posted a video of them holding the discs up on YouTube and one of them had "EASY FT. BRITNEY SPEARS" in black Sharpie.

More evidence Britney barely recorded in 2013 :tiffcackle:

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

If you haven't bothered to clearly listen in months or keep up with what's been going on then why bother to put your two cents in when you're uninformed on the topic? Especially when you're debating something that has the ability to be proven with authentic audio proof?

The YouTube videos posted come from leaks posted on peer2peer audio sites which are a result of international hackers who dip into record label databases to obtain stems and demos. They're real. Some popular amateur producers often get their hands on these files through industry connections and are able to share them with the public.

Bc this is a public forum and im entitled to share my own opinion? And i am asking you bc you are supposed to present your own evidence/source of evidence to support your own claims.

are these leaks 100% certified complete or can there be still "unleaked" stems that are just harder to hack. Im not debating if they are real or not, im asking if it is leaked completely, bc for all we know it can be just parts of these stems.

im asking these questions because i want all of us to be critical of our own statements instead of being spoon-fed information and automatically believing its 100% truth.

2 minutes ago, Hugo said:

Bc this is a public forum and im entitled to share my own opinion? And i am asking you bc you are supposed to present your own evidence/source of evidence to support your own claims.

are these leaks 100% certified complete or can there be still "unleaked" stems that are just harder to hack. Im not debating if they are real or not, im asking if it is leaked completely, bc for all we know it can be just parts of these stems.

im asking these questions because i want all of us to be critical of our own statements instead of being spoon-fed information and automatically believing its 100% truth.

There's evidence posted all over this thread, look back on it if you must but yes the full stems have leaked for Work *****, Perfume and Alien. Other amateur producers such as Nick* have the stems for the rest of the tracks which is how these versions have been created.

Listen to "Passenger" and ask yourself why Britney has no chorus vocals and why her tone in "just enjoy the ride" in the second verse sounds way off to Myah's in the album version? Nick* uses all of Britney's lead vocal stem that is available. If a certain part of the song isn't included, it's because it doesn't exist. Nick* is also a huge Britney fan, he's been remixing her since the stan internet culture took off in 2009.

12 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

There's evidence posted all over this thread, look back on it if you must but yes the full stems have leaked for Work *****, Perfume and Alien. Other amateur producers such as Nick* have the stems for the rest of the tracks which is how these versions have been created.

Listen to "Passenger" and ask yourself why Britney has no chorus vocals and why her tone in "just enjoy the ride" in the second verse sounds way off to Myah's in the album version? Nick* uses all of Britney's lead vocal stem that is available. If a certain part of the song isn't included, it's because it doesn't exist. Nick* is also a huge Britney fan, he's been remixing her since the stan internet culture took off in 2009.

Lol, Hold On Tight is clearly Myah at the Britney. I can’t believe some people refuse to accept that.

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

LOL and it's not like they didn't have footage. They could have easily included more album promo / BTS on I Am Britney Jean, they were filming her 24/7 but all that proved was that she had more input in her Vegas show than the actual album.

Body Ache has to be the last song they finished for the tracklist, written by Myah, but instead of let Britney recording it, they used the demo, i mean it is a David Guetta beat, but even Guetta didn't want his name on this track.

2 hours ago, Hugo said:

these vocal stem leaks are not solid proof as well bc no one officially involved in the proj is confirming/denying it

summary: i dont believe the myah theory; "vocal leaks" claimed by random internet personalities are not 100% credible; credits are shady but can still be true if we go with the other users' explanation.

I'm so glad SOMEBODY has a head on their shoulders. I've been repeating this since the first member posted a YouTube video as 'evidence'.

2 hours ago, Hugo said:

Watch out—they'll attack you for suggesting that hearing is subjective. All these Myah conspiracy-theorists have super-human hearing yet can't even agree on which parts of which songs are sung by Britney or Myah or both or neither :mattafact:

2 hours ago, Hugo said:

:kisses2all:

Good luck putting up the good fight like me. I'm getting tired of trying. The members who disagree with us have taken a rumor and RUN WITH IT, past the finish line, into the start of a new race and past its finish line as well. It's scary to think that some of them may be old enough to vote for MPs and presidents.

I started this thread to ask fellow Britney fans to assist me in either proving or disclaiming this conspiracy theory, and so far all I've done is gathered a group of e-haters. So be it! I can't argue maturely with people who keep sending REMIXES of Britney songs and telling me to listen to vocal stems of these REMIXED AND MODIFIED versions (or of unofficial 'true leaks'...sources please???) as proof that Myah Marie is the main vocalist on Britney Jean.

2 hours ago, Hugo said:

Hey. 
I think one thing we can all agree on is that the album was rushed and terribly produced. Although we would all like to think that maybe, for the sake of artistic license, the producers used backing vocals in certain parts (like they did on older tracks, say Early Mornin' for example), but the problem with that theory is that there was always a clear difference when it was done. On Femme Fatale, at times ,the background vocals were quite loud, but they were either harmonies or autotuned to give it a polished feel (like on HIAM for example, during the chorus: Britney's vocal is relatively untreated but the melodies, but the backing vocals are heavy and tuned harmonies) . On Britney Jean, Myah recorded a lead vocal, and it replaced Britney's vocals. She did this knowingly. 

Anthony Preston has worked as a vocal producer with Jennifer Hudson (on a David Guetta track) and Nicole Sherzinger (on a Will.I.Am track): He's experienced with vocals, and did a decent job with them on those album tracks. If the problem with Britney was the Britney takes weren't strong and needed to be rerecorded, but they couldn't, they should've either used those takes and left them raw-er or  treat them completely but they didn't....

...but for some reason, the vocals on the album lost all their Britney qualities (vocal fry, timbre, accent, the ends of phrases changed, her falsetto changed, the way she moved from notes changed etc.) but that's something that never happened on his tracks for Nicole or Jennifer: They still sound like themselves....

...but on the tracks that didn't feature Anthony Preston (which were more than likely recorded earlier on in the project or before Will took over) as a vocal producer, they feature nothing but undeniably Britney vocals. 

The stems are official and valid. We have plenty of stems for numerous Britney tracks and a lot of them feature multiple Britney vocals OR left out takes. The producer who made those remixes has produced a number of other remixes that feature completely new Britney vocal takes (he did the Change Your Mind Acoustic, Slumber Party remix, Man on the Moon acoustic and Do You Wanna Come Over remixes too). He is as official as they come, and has no reason to say lie about them (literally, fans lose their mind when he does an acoustic remix, why would he push fans away?)

She's a vocal chameleon, yes, but she's never changed EVERYTHING because as much as she can throw her voice, she can't change EVERYTHING about it. 

As a brand, admitting something like this would be career suicide, and its general protocol (especially for Britney) to be under some sort of confidentiality agreement. Britney, nor Larry will say ''Britney didn't sing this'', and no one involved will come clean either (as it breaks contract, and they would be liable for any damage it did, which would be a lot).

That's a lot of reading there! haha but in regards to #B10 I cannot wait either!!!!!

@Hugo also, they never tried to damage control the statement either, to avoid bringing attention to it.

and the credits stuff (which is all in this thread)  comes down to inconsistency the OP didn't notice, but then tried to justify:

- Myah isn't listed as a backing singer on Alien, but the stems have her vocals. 

- Myah isn't credited as a vocalist on Body Ache in the credits (there are no vocalists credits for it in the booklet), but on her own controlled site, she credits herself.

- Passenger lists Britney as a lead writer in the American release, but in the Japanese release, she is not featured (I don't know if this is the only track to do so). Passenger was written for PRISM and sent onto Britney's team when it was scrapped. 

- The credits flip flop between the terms ''additional vocals'' and ''backing vocals'', as opposed to choosing one or the other.

- Perfume lists Britney as a lead writer for the track, with Sia and Christopher Braide. Sia let it slip in an interview that she wrote the song, and wanted it for herself but gave the song to Britney because she's a sweet girl. Sia also went onto say that her and Braide wrote the song in a half hour and would just send them off to the teams. 

- Britney is listed as the lead writer on Now That I Found You. Recently Danny O'Donoghue spoke about working with Will.I.am, and that track: He said that he wrote the song on his own in Thailand one morning, and sent it off to Britney's Team by 10:30. The song is just one verse and chorus take, repeated twice.

That's four standard album tracks with inconsistencies  out of 10, or five on an album with with fourteen tracks (one of which is on the album twice, Perfume).

Another tid bit is that Jamie Lynn writes a lot of her own music, with one or two other people. For Chillin', she wasn't featured as a writer...on a song about her and her sister.

7 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

LOL and it's not like they didn't have footage. They could have easily included more album promo / BTS on I Am Britney Jean, they were filming her 24/7 but all that proved was that she had more input in her Vegas show than the actual album.

That was funny too, that doc treated the album like an afterthought and a major burden.  

Archived