Lady Gaga Soars In Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance: Watch

Jordan Miller

2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Watched on Twitter to ensure she didn't get my ratings or view :queenriri:

And I saw like 10 recycled Britney performance tactics in there. I'm surprised she didn't wear striped socks on her arms to top it off.  :byebitch:

Funny she stayed away from Joanne and Artpop though. I guess she's finally realized she's been trash for the past 5 years. That's good. :staysalty:

Agree on the recycled britney performance tactics,e017c85d972854b61ae119b48ec42fca.jpg

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

I love how people on here trash Gaga for discounting her songs but yet some of the same people bashing Gaga are the ones that always want Britney's songs discounted.

The hypocrisy on this forum is priceless.

I'm saying it's a smart thing so that better not be at me:staysalty:

46 minutes ago, Looukas said:

That was really cool, she decided to put on a show. I'm not even a fan and I feel satisfied :brit:

Same, I was more entertained than PoM :tiffanynod:

LIVE singing and moving around (not intense choreo, but stilL!)

28 minutes ago, RATCHET❤ said:

my god, stop being salty :ponderney:

she did so well and a performance to remember, loved the visuals and her vocals are on point. loved the fame/monster ERA made me love Gaga again. 

SAME! I was a Gaga stan before i became a big brit fan.  I have interest in Gaga again, i lost it in 2010. 

10 minutes ago, Hope said:

Solid performance, although it could have done without Million Reasons. For some reason it just didn't fit in the setlist (I understand it's her current single but it killed off the momentum for a while).

agree, its also not really known so it kinda slowed everything down (besides the fact that its a slow song lol) but i thought she did a good job

I liked it it was just ok but was really underwhelming. You guys just like to kiss *** when someone is relevant. I saw nothing but Gaga shading for the whole joanne era, yet now that shes the hot thing again for a couple of days i see everyone applauding an ok performance. all that made this exciting was her performing her old hits nothing was iconic or amazing or memorable, you all throw those words around so loosely

39 minutes ago, Hope said:

Solid performance, although it could have done without Million Reasons. For some reason it just didn't fit in the setlist (I understand it's her current single but it killed off the momentum for a while).

Agreed. Would have preferred paparazzi or Edge of Glory in its place. But the rest was very Gaga which I loved

Archived