Lady Gaga Soars In Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Phonography423 said:

Any britney stan who is trashing this is a straight up hater and just plain bitter. Sorry but the truth hurts. Let's not act like if Brit did it, it would have been any better. 

This. Walking around the stage and posing with arm gestures half of the time with the occasional dance break thrown in there followed by back up dancers carrying her around for the other half of the time wouldn't make the most impressive Super Bowl showing (not to mention the lip syncing when she doesn't even dance really hard anymore so there isn't really an excuse). 

I will always love Britney but if she ever were to headline the Super Bowl with what she currently does it wouldn't hold a candle to what Gaga did last night. The delusion in this thread from some of the Britards is real. Britney will always be my number 1, but I know to not be delusional and to not dare insult other AMAZING performers who actually give their 100% and blood, sweat, and tears to every damn performance they put on and that actually sing live (and sound amazingly) on top of it. :snapney:

Just now, Phonography423 said:

Any britney stan who is trashing this is a straight up hater and just plain bitter. Sorry but the truth hurts. Let's not act like if Brit did it, it would have been any better. She's been doing piece of me mini concerts everywhere. Please give this woman her props, she deserves it. People tried to end her after ART POP but that didn't happen. She did great. Applaud her. Stop looking for negativity in everything. 

Okay so now we can't have an opinion because Britney can't do better? 

Her performance was really good. Full of energy and she looked and sounded great. Loved the stage entrance as well, thought it was really cool, yes it's been done before but it was still great to see. 

Disappointed she didn't sing any singles from ARTPOP (okay obvs not G.U.Y. because it flopped but Applause/DWUW were still successful and she could have sung one of those two) and i'm also really surprised she didn't do Perfect Illusion either. But apart from that the setlist was decent, was good to see her perform Telephone again as well. 

Just now, Finkypop the 3rd said:

This. Walking around the stage and posing with arm gestures half of the time with the occasional dance break thrown in there followed by back up dancers carrying her around for the other half of the time wouldn't make the most impressive Super Bowl showing (not to mention the lip syncing when she doesn't even dance really hard anymore so there isn't really an excuse). 

I will always love Britney but if she ever were to headline the Super Bowl with what she currently does it wouldn't hold a candle to what Gaga did last night. The delusion in this thread from some of the Britards is real. Britney will always be my number 1, but I know to not be delusional and to not dare insult other AMAZING performers who actually give their 100% and blood, sweat, and tears to every damn performance they put on and that actually sing live (and sound amazingly) on top of it. :snapney:

You don't sound bitter or like a hater at all. :jolieoverit:

I don't understand why people feel the need to answer fire with fire. And ALWAYS add Britney to the mix, ALWAYS.  

3 hours ago, Phonography423 said:

Any britney stan who is trashing this is a straight up hater and just plain bitter. Sorry but the truth hurts. Let's not act like if Brit did it, it would have been any better. She's been doing piece of me mini concerts everywhere. Please give this woman her props, she deserves it. People tried to end her after ART POP but that didn't happen. She did great. Applaud her. Stop looking for negativity in everything. 

People are allowed to have opinions... Yes some are being overly critical but there are some critisims that are valid (not being memorable, questionable dancing, ugly outfits, ect.) With the right set list and preparation Britney could do better tbh. I doubt a halfway decent performance is going to propel Gagas career either.. 

21 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

You don't sound bitter or like a hater at all. :jolieoverit:

I don't understand why people feel the need to answer fire with fire. And ALWAYS add Britney to the mix, ALWAYS.  

I don't think I am, I'm just being honest. What about what I said wasn't true? Our fave dishes out mediocrity 80% of the time on stage so I cannot fathom how people can trash another artist and performer who actually gives her all and is amazing at what she does by writing off their halftime gig as "boring and cringe worthy". 

4 hours ago, LeesahBitch said:

It was boring and cringe worthy.

Like Britney blatantly lip syncing to 17 year old CD vocals and walking around a stage 90% of an entire show (therefore not even making her blatant lip syncing somewhat justified) isn't boring and cringe worthy? :sassybrit:

Spoiler

Eh, I guess I agree with me being a bit bitter. I wish our fave gave us more. :giggleney:But I definitely don't think I'm a hater... I'm just being honest I feel. Sorry if what I'm saying is coming off as kinda harsh. :brit:

Just now, Finkypop the 3rd said:

I'm not, I'm just being honest. What about what I said wasn't true? Our fave dishes out mediocrity 80% of the time so I cannot fathom how people can trash an artist and a performer who actually gives her all and is amazing at what she does by writing off their halftime gig as "boring and cringe worthy". 

Like Britney blatantly lip syncing to 17 year old CD vocals and walking around a stage 90% of an entire show (therefore not even making her blaI tant lip syncing somewhat justified) isn't boring and cringe worthy? :sassybrit:

Reveal hidden contents

Eh, I guess I agree with me being a bit bitter. I wish our fave gave us more. :giggleney:But I definitely don't think I'm a hater... I'm just being honest I feel. Sorry if what I'm saying is coming off as kinda harsh. :brit:

Umm I still don't get how it's related to Gaga? 

Personally, I liked her performance but at times I even skipped it a little because there wasn't anything new or exciting about it. That being said, her Million reasons performance was beautiful and she has a really nice voice. But I thought her Gaga persona seemed abit forced. I think "Gaga" is not a switch she can just flip back on and she struggled with it.  That could be just me though! 

3 minutes ago, Finkypop the 3rd said:

I don't think I am, I'm just being honest. What about what I said wasn't true? Our fave dishes out mediocrity 80% of the time on stage so I cannot fathom how people can trash another artist and performer who actually gives her all and is amazing at what she does by writing off their halftime gig as "boring and cringe worthy". 

Like Britney blatantly lip syncing to 17 year old CD vocals and walking around a stage 90% of an entire show (therefore not even making her blatant lip syncing somewhat justified) isn't boring and cringe worthy? :sassybrit:

Reveal hidden contents

Come on shitga fan go to a site for shitga fans:staysalty:

So Nobody can have a negative opinion about the performance now? People here critcize britney even though they stan for her so whats wrong with pointing out things about other artists? It wasnt memorable  and it was nothing special but it was good. I dont see why anyone should tiptoe about Gaga on a britney forum.  

Archived