Lady Gaga Soars In Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

Don't play with me sis :wontcry:

But if you're not kidding yeah, we should eat a pizza, then i'll show you the best things in Milan, when i'll do a portrait of you (something like the Titanic scene) as a gift and during the night we'll dance till the world ends :pumped:

And wow! Gaudi architectures are just AMAZING!!!! So you are intrested in art, good boy :hugs:

yeahh I study architecture so I wanna know all this iconic places :unbelievableney:

And as for the painting..........I'm waiting for my necklace. :foh::giggleney:

Just now, GetBack98 said:

Yeah that's not what I meant. POM itself isn't that "amazing" or "groundbreaking" for a huge event like the halftime show, except for maybe the ring of fire and the tree jump? 

And honestly she did a performance full of POM stuff last year at a big awards show (BBMAS) like 4 festivals in the US and one in London. Honestly I think a part of the public would notice, they're not that dumb

The public would not care because they have not seen the show

Only folks like yourself and some others on here would care and even notice

6 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

http://deadline.com/2017/02/lady-Gaga-super-bowl-halftime-show-review-1201903028/

Lady Gaga’s Super Bowl Halftime Show More Mediocre Than Monster

SKAOTYBWYVxiE.gif

She's getting praised by the media, but you had to look up for a negative article.. I feel sad for you.

2 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

The public would not care because they have not seen the show

Only folks like yourself and some others on here would care and even notice

Yeah you totally avoided what I said

4 minutes ago, GetBack98 said:

Yeah that's not what I meant. POM itself isn't that "amazing" or "groundbreaking" for a huge event like the halftime show, except for maybe the ring of fire and the tree jump? 

And honestly she did a performance full of POM stuff last year at a big awards show (BBMAS) like 4 festivals in the US and one in London. Honestly I think a part of the public would notice, they're not that dumb

Archived