Lady Gaga Soars In Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mauureee said:

yeahh I study architecture so I wanna know all this iconic places :unbelievableney:

And as for the painting..........I'm waiting for my necklace. :foh::giggleney:

here's your necklace (i remember that you LOVED it)

Spoiler

2z5unn4.jpg

ps. Goodnight, it's 3.23 am here and tomorrow i'll wake up at 8 am, **** you Gaga! it was fun talking to you in a Gaga thread :hugs: sweet dreams

Just now, BritintheZone said:

BRITNEY BETTER RELEASED B10 OR ITS SINGLE THE FIRDAY BEFORE SUPERBOWL 52 AND THEN PERFORMED THAT SUNDAY HEADLINING THE SUPERBOWL 52 :staysalty:

She might lip but I still think Britney could absolutely ******* SLAY a Super Bowl performance

25 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Threads like this make Britney stans look like a bunch of jealous c*nts. I wish you people would stop trashing on other artists just to make yourselves feel better because it ain't cute. I think Gaga did amazingly and this is coming from someone that's just a casual fan of Gaga. You guys are just angry Britney couldn't be up there but yall really need to grow up and stop acting so damn childish. Like enough is enough, we know you're angry about the state of Britney's career at the moment but don't take it out on another artist that's actually doing something with their career :staysalty:

Yep. At least direct the criticism toward people actually connected with her career. Lady Gaga's successes are not Britney's failures. 

Archived