Lady Gaga Soars In Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance: Watch

Jordan Miller

Giving a bigger comment now...

I loved that all the songs were up beat. She has created the perfect pop music and style and I am happy she desided to get back to it for the performance!

I want her to go back to it also because the crowd also is more connected to it. She touches people more with this music...

Million reasons was perfect also! A really nice and classic ballad.

Huge props to her vocals! She is the one that I trust in pop for her voice because most of the time she sounds just like the studio version. I don't like when artists sound different live.

Bad romance is a career song.

Her dancing was well rehearsed even tho I don't like the way she is dancing, I find it a bit stiff, but I always want her to move because it goes better with her music.

Loved the entrance and the exit, that was funny!

Good performance without coming out as try hard to be epic or sth. Entertaining!

And this comes from someone who just likes Gagas' music but wouldn't call myself fan!

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, BratzBitch said:

First of all, her outfit was a ******* mess right away. Like I know she had straps holding her, but it looked like her costume had a droopy vag or something, like it wasn't good. But even without the straps, it looked like some dated 80's movie design for an alien in a kids' show :weirdmeout: And her second look wasn't that great either, like it was better but it wasn't styled correctly so it looked incredibly tacky. Like ***** has been slaying her looks with Joanne, and when it's her most important event, she just ruined it by some really tacky and awful outfit designs. For the performance itself, I knew it was going to be completely ridiculous the second she jumped off and crawled like a spider, like she looked so stupid :orangu: The rest was fine, a little messy, but fine until she said "wanna have a good time?" and sang her worst song ever, Million Reasons, like ***** no :sassybrit: Telephone looked stupid too, like I think her look alone really made the performance look completely ridiculous. Her singing was shaky, but typical Gaga, and her dancing was really funny to watch, like she did it better on her first 2 tours imo. BR was fine, but I wasn't impressed with it either :forkit: It was just an overhyped mess, like the only political statements were the beginning and BTW maybe, like she just made it seem more grandiose than what it really was :sassybrit:

the rest of the world says different. I can't really take ''her vocals were shaky as always'', when we stan someone who couldn't sing live for the majority of a carpool karaoke.

Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

the rest of the world says different. I can't really take ''her vocals were shaky as always'', when we stan someone who couldn't sing live for the majority of a carpool karaoke.

By typical Gaga, I meant that she sang fine and we're not talking about Britney here. I'm not the stan that defends her lip sync no matter what, you tried it :sassybrit: And I have the right to have my own opinion, I wasn't impressed and that's fine, I'm not gonna say her performance was immaculate and completely flaw free just because "the rest of the world" thought it was great :sassybrit:

2 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

God I've been reading the comments from little monsters and it's like they don't even care about the performance itself but more the fact that her songs are on the charts again, and they're saying it's 2009 all over again and the GP loves and interested in Gaga again.

Theyre gonna be so depressed in a week or so. Hope she puts all her tickets for the tour on discount like she did with the songs tbh :mhm:

Gaga is my second favorite artist after Britney, but reading this just makes me cringe because I don't doubt the veracity of what you're saying in the slightest. A huge portion of Gaga's fanbase is so obsessed with charts, awards and accolades that I wonder if they're actually even fans of her or just wanting to live vicariously through someone who is successful (only to jump ship whenever the success inevitably dwindles). I personally haven't even checked any chart updates because I couldn't care less...As a fan, what I wanted from the Superbowl halftime show was to be entertained by the return of dance-pop Gaga, and as such, I'm thrilled with the performance she delivered! I genuinely enjoyed it and will continue to do so regardless of iTunes updates or whatever else nonsense. I just don't understand the mentality of a lot of her fanbase. It's immature and embarrassing :embarrassney:

2 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

I thought it was really clever too, but can you imagine if she had missed and hadn't caught that football!? The very last second of the performance and yet that's all anyone would remember from the biggest performance of her career...Just thinking about it gives me anxiety, I never would've risked it if I were her :selenerz:

1324580074_fottball_catch_fail.gif

• Super Mods
15 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Xtina suffers from the same thing. "Queen of Re-Invention", yeah ok lol look where you are now.

It's good to change... but you need to be able to tie it all together to one person. The personas need to be able to cross into each other seamlessly.

Madonna and Britney are good examples of this.

Xtincta is the Queen of Re-Invention tho... She's reinventing the meaning of irrelevance and flop!

giphy.gif

14 hours ago, datbritney said:

:meltdown: PLUS 2019 extension announcement 

SLAAAAAYYY B TEAM:queenie: they would use the same outfit and intro from BBMA 2015 to save money:queenflopga: igloo ft brenda july

I choked reading this. :meltdown:

It was boring and cringe worthy. Britney and P!nk had already done the whole held in the air by cords thing. P!nk did it the best out of the 3. Gaga looked terrible with that hair and make-up. Her vocals and what she did with the songs just wasn't right at all. She should have never done the gig in the first place. If she was going to she should have been herself and said hey F U trump. Also she never said the lyrics Free ***** Baby. She could have totally spun that into a political stance. With or without the political stance it was still generic. Beyonce's 1 minute performance of Formation was even better than this. I just think that Gaga really needs to focus on her acting. I didn't think her new album was any good. However I loved that she is getting into acting. I think that since she has messed up her hip and her voice is not what it was from the ***** that she needs to just stick with acting. If she is going to come back musically come back strong but she got the grammy and I really think that acting is her true calling.

Any britney stan who is trashing this is a straight up hater and just plain bitter. Sorry but the truth hurts. Let's not act like if Brit did it, it would have been any better. She's been doing piece of me mini concerts everywhere. Please give this woman her props, she deserves it. People tried to end her after ART POP but that didn't happen. She did great. Applaud her. Stop looking for negativity in everything. 

3 hours ago, BratzBitch said:

By typical Gaga, I meant that she sang fine and we're not talking about Britney here. I'm not the stan that defends her lip sync no matter what, you tried it :sassybrit: And I have the right to have my own opinion, I wasn't impressed and that's fine, I'm not gonna say her performance was immaculate and completely flaw free just because "the rest of the world" thought it was great :sassybrit:

You said shaky but typical Gaga? that doesn't scream ''fine''? and you said it on a Britney forum. I didn't try it, it did it. :)

2 hours ago, LeesahBitch said:

It was boring and cringe worthy. Britney and P!nk had already done the whole held in the air by cords thing. P!nk did it the best out of the 3. Gaga looked terrible with that hair and make-up. Her vocals and what she did with the songs just wasn't right at all. She should have never done the gig in the first place. If she was going to she should have been herself and said hey F U trump. Also she never said the lyrics Free ***** Baby. She could have totally spun that into a political stance. With or without the political stance it was still generic. Beyonce's 1 minute performance of Formation was even better than this. I just think that Gaga really needs to focus on her acting. I didn't think her new album was any good. However I loved that she is getting into acting. I think that since she has messed up her hip and her voice is not what it was from the ***** that she needs to just stick with acting. If she is going to come back musically come back strong but she got the grammy and I really think that acting is her true calling.

1. The Flying: What Britney and Pink did was completely different than what Gaga did. They had an entire acrobatic routine while Gaga used bungie cords to be lowered to the stage and jump to another section of it, so to try and say hers wasn't as good is pointless because she wasn't even trying to do an acrobatic routine.

2. "Free ***** Baby": Um, there's a thing called censorship. She can't say that on live TV.

3. Vocals: What was wrong with them? She was on key and sang fine.

4. Focus On Acting: It's hard to take your opinion seriously because you're obviously biased. 

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

You said shaky but typical Gaga? that doesn't scream ''fine''? and you said it on a Britney forum. I didn't try it, it did it. :)

Because I didn't phrase it well, you really are looking for drama tbh :sassybrit: You enjoyed her performance, that's good for you, I still have the right to not be impressed by it, although I do admit I was really harsh on her but that doesn't change the fact that it didn't wow me :sassybrit:

Archived