Lady Gaga Soars In Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance: Watch

Jordan Miller

Just now, danny1994 said:

It's been selling well for the past couple months. It hasn't left the top 50 I think.

Tell radio that.. which I am sure will be fully supporting to tomorrow.. like fine Ill admit it I am ******* jealous.. NOT spiteful though, just jealous

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, mathewlovesbritney said:

God bless you. Ive almost finished my architecture degree and im wrecked af. 5 years of no sleep holla

Yeah I know I'm finishing it too, i have 6 final exams left. :yesplease:

6 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

here's your necklace (i remember that you LOVED it)

Reveal hidden contents

2z5unn4.jpg

ps. Goodnight, it's 3.23 am here and tomorrow i'll wake up at 8 am, **** you Gaga! it was fun talking to you in a Gaga thread :hugs: sweet dreams

oh not that one again :notatall:

goodnight edoardo time for sleep :brityawning:

The only thing I really liked about that performance is opening. Gaga can do it better. This would be amazing performance if some other artist performed it, but knowing how interesting and noticeable perormances Gaga had before, for her standards it's nothing more than average. She didn't send any message like previous performers did, costums were nothing spectacular, didn't like how that stage looked like... Madonna & Katy did it better.

6 minutes ago, mathewlovesbritney said:

...you guys have exams wtf? Our last assignment was designing a political building and doing full documentation for it.

Yeah we had to do that to for the "desing" subject, but in some others after you finish them you have to do a final exam to approve. :staysalty:

I don't know if I'm clear, its hard to explain this in english :meltdown:

8 minutes ago, Soni said:

okay but how the **** is this britney related? go to general or better yet the Gaga daily..?

Its Britney related cause we've been ******* talking about the ******** Super Bowl as a possibility for like 4 ******* years, so YEA I am pointing out another pop artist in the Britney forum who got the gig and how its currently impacting her career while offering a place to draw comparisons with the Princess we stan. Anything else *****?

ps im drunk

sigh, i cant at some of u thinking Gaga lipsynched. Did u hear those breathing sounds dahling? Thats what happens when u dance and sing live at the same time and your mic is ON. :idkney:

Archived