Lady Gaga Soars In Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

Agree baby.. and i am not hating. The point is that she hyped so much that it felt so flat... i was like.. is that it?

Tottally forgettable ..i mean .. go to Gagadaily .. they are hating her... her own fans are bashing her.

SKAOTYBWYVxiE.gif

I'm not fan of her, I don't visit other pop sites except this one. So in my opinion the show was entertaining, but I'm expecting way more from Britneys Halftime show. Way more.

9 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Threads like this make Britney stans look like a bunch of jealous c*nts. I wish you people would stop trashing on other artists just to make yourselves feel better because it ain't cute. I think Gaga did amazingly and this is coming from someone that's just a casual fan of Gaga. You guys are just angry Britney couldn't be up there but yall really need to grow up and stop acting so damn childish. Like enough is enough, we know you're angry about the state of Britney's career at the moment but don't take it out on another artist that's actually doing something with their career :staysalty:

Mte

13 minutes ago, mauureee said:

our thread :giggleney:

Barcelona is full of Gaudi architecture which I adore, and I'm so excited to see. OMG Milan :lustney: I should def go...if you gonna be there, I'll be there and we'll eat a pizza together, saturday night? :saycheese:

Don't play with me sis :wontcry:

But if you're not kidding yeah, we should eat a pizza, then i'll show you the best things in Milan, when i'll do a portrait of you (something like the Titanic scene) as a gift and during the night we'll dance till the world ends :pumped:

And wow! Gaudi architectures are just AMAZING!!!! So you are intrested in art, good boy :hugs:

She delivered yes but I wasn't impressed. Her discography just doesn't suit the Superbowl stage. Everything spelled lackluster but kudos to her for performing live.

And speaking of Little Monsters, they're attacking me on Facebook for spilling the real tea. lol!

4 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

You say that like its a bad thing concerning if Britney used anything from POM

Remember, most of the public has not seen the show or would care

Only folks like yourself and some others mainly on this board would care and ***** about it

Yeah that's not what I meant. POM itself isn't that "amazing" or "groundbreaking" for a huge event like the halftime show, except for maybe the ring of fire and the tree jump? 

And honestly she did a performance full of POM stuff last year at a big awards show (BBMAS) like 4 festivals in the US and one in London. Honestly I think a part of the public would notice, they're not that dumb

Archived