Lady Gaga Soars In Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

More than half of it was pre-recorded though. She kept taking the mic away from her mouth and the sound was still clean. :rihit:

Not completely clean. She did have backing vocal to fill out the sound especially in the dancier songs, but it doesn't take away from the fact that she was evidently singing (well) for like 85%

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It's called pre recording dahhhling

mariah-carey-side-eye.gif prerecorded breathing sounds? Anyway, go watch a few live vocal performances, study them, and then get back at me. :queenriri:

20 minutes ago, grevan said:

Its Britney related cause we've been ******* talking about the ******** Super Bowl as a possibility for like 4 ******* years, so YEA I am pointing out another pop artist in the Britney forum who got the gig and how its currently impacting her career while offering a place to draw comparisons with the Princess we stan. Anything else *****?

ps im drunk

gosh this is the dumbest reasoning ever, I am sure u would be this dumb even if u weren't drunk
they will probably move the thread so whatever, have fun

5 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

As a Mariah stan you should know. :queenriri:

Also:

:) ik intelligence and logic are not your forte sweetie but atleast you're (kinda cute) Let me break it down: Gaga literally ran out of breath singing million reasons. Put 2 and 2 together. :whitneyshade:

• Super Mods
38 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

M E S S

the meltdowns would be real :meltdown:

I'd scream tbh!

giphy.gif

37 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

ERFIDKNERLDNED:>LJMRFVLC:<JMKEL>EFDCK

I knew you'd love it sis! :queenriri:

giphy.gif

37 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

SKAOTYBWYVxiE.gif

Slay your flawless gifs!! :queenflopga:

36 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

Omg :gloria: please sis I have a weak heart!

Nnnnnnnnnnnn same sis same!!! :gloria: 

Watched on Twitter to ensure she didn't get my ratings or view :queenriri:

And I saw like 10 recycled Britney performance tactics in there. I'm surprised she didn't wear striped socks on her arms to top it off.  :byebitch:

Funny she stayed away from Joanne and Artpop though. I guess she's finally realized she's been trash for the past 5 years. That's good. :staysalty:

Archived