Justin Timberlake On Collaborating With Britney Spears: "Absolutely"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved this video! He couldn't hide his reaction. Take away the fame and their status at the end of it all they are childhood friends, that love will always be there. I'd be here for them to come together if even for themselves just to find common ground. I think alot of people are still obsessed because their business seems "unfinished". I think right now though Britney has to get herself together but it would be nice to see a friendship there. I won't hold my breath while Biel is around. :miley:

15 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

Her saying this is so strange because the original video of her talking about a collab came from a livestream or twitter q&a or something she did where she brings him up willingly. No friend mentioned it lol. She was being asked questions and that was her answer (along with Aerosmith and someone else) Does she just say things she doesn’t know she’s saying? 

At the end of the day, the people who were born when they broke up & made those songs about each other who are old enough to drive & go to college now. It's all in the past. I'm personally a fan of both of them, always have been. I never really picked sides. They were barely young adults when they broke up in early 2002, and I don't see an issue with them being friends again. It was nearly 20 years ago, a lot of people forget that. They've been broken up as long as NSYNC has been! :cuteidk:

As far as collaborating & doing music? Well, I don't think Brit is doing music in general anymore, or at least anytime soon... and even if they did collab, I wouldn't wanna see it. JT is still good, but his last album was his worst one to date and we all know the state of Britney's music over the last decade.

51 minutes ago, Brit Brit said:

At the end of the day, the people who were born when they broke up & made those songs about each other who are old enough to drive & go to college now. It's all in the past. I'm personally a fan of both of them, always have been. I never really picked sides. They were barely young adults when they broke up in early 2002, and I don't see an issue with them being friends again. It was nearly 20 years ago, a lot of people forget that. They've been broken up as long as NSYNC has been! :cuteidk:

Thank you for this. :gobaby:

9 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

Her saying this is so strange because the original video of her talking about a collab came from a livestream or twitter q&a or something she did where she brings him up willingly. No friend mentioned it lol. She was being asked questions and that was her answer (along with Aerosmith and someone else) Does she just say things she doesn’t know she’s saying? 

she considers her fans her friends :makeitrain:

10 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

that's what i thought too. that was weird

Archived