Justin Timberlake On Collaborating With Britney Spears: "Absolutely"

Jordan Miller

Idk if Justin is still so much a **** in that he still trashes her or that he just continues to talk about her. I think it's sorta sad. It's clear that whenever she says no to some potential collab (remember the timbaland nonsense of 2008?), Justin goes off and complains bc he misses her. He's definitely not a standup human, and kinda whines a lot, but somehow I'm guessing when they dated they matched each other perfectly. And did everyone see that Stinky thing that happened on Justin's press junket for Trolls at the Cannes Film Festival? They disabled the comments, but I mean that was only 3 years ago lol. 

I doubt it'll happen though. I saw a Hollywood life rumor from that time: https://hollywoodlife.com/2016/09/18/britney-spears-terrified-justin-timberlake-collaboration-duet-love/

where she is like terrified of seeing him again. She never got over him and it would just reopen old wounds and intensify her feelings. Tbh I mean it makes sense. It's weird how 20 years later they can't seem to even be in the same room together. He's like ecstatic at the thought of her and up until a few months ago, she pretends he wasn't her ex. 

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, thatsodee said:

Idk if Justin is still so much a **** in that he still trashes her or that he just continues to talk about her. I think it's sorta sad. It's clear that whenever she says no to some potential collab (remember the timbaland nonsense of 2008?), Justin goes off and complains bc he misses her. He's definitely not a standup human, and kinda whines a lot, but somehow I'm guessing when they dated they matched each other perfectly. And did everyone see that Stinky thing that happened on Justin's press junket for Trolls at the Cannes Film Festival? They disabled the comments, but I mean that was only 3 years ago lol. 

I doubt it'll happen though. I saw a Hollywood life rumor from that time: https://hollywoodlife.com/2016/09/18/britney-spears-terrified-justin-timberlake-collaboration-duet-love/

where she is like terrified of seeing him again. She never got over him and it would just reopen old wounds and intensify her feelings. Tbh I mean it makes sense. It's weird how 20 years later they can't seem to even be in the same room together. He's like ecstatic at the thought of her and up until a few months ago, she pretends he wasn't her ex. 

I do not think she has a feelings for a man who trashed her in the media and recorded a mv with her look a like

4 minutes ago, zenden said:

I do not think she has a feelings for a man who trashed her in the media and recorded a mv with her look a like

lol she was at his 22nd birthday party months after the Cry Me a River video came out. Justin is a tool and was horrible to her, but clearly some potential rekindling was happening in 2003, and she was willing to put the video crap aside. I think by the Chaotic 2004 time she was over it though. I agree with whomever said they're Twin Flames. I doubt they'll ever get back together, but I'd like one day for them to be like at least cordial with each other. 

4 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

That will never happen though. I mean i don't blame her i'm this type of person too, once i've moved on from an ex i never want to see them EVER AGAIN.

Yea I mean I totally get it. But even Brad and Jenn saw each other again though lol and he also equally publicly humiliated her. And they were together for like 10 years lol. Tbh, that totally surprised me. I thought she'd never wanna see Brad again, but clearly, it's possible. 

2 minutes ago, thatsodee said:

lol she was at his 22nd birthday party months after the Cry Me a River video came out. Justin is a tool and was horrible to her, but clearly some potential rekindling was happening in 2003, and she was willing to put the video crap aside. I think by the Chaotic 2004 time she was over it though. I agree with whomever said they're Twin Flames. I doubt they'll ever get back together, but I'd like one day for them to be like at least cordial with each other. 

She said cry me river is kind of psyfied but whatever keeps man in a game. And just bc she was there doesn't mean they were rekindling

Just now, thatsodee said:

Yea maybe. Even Brad and Jenn saw each other again though lol and he also equally publicly humiliated her. And they were together for like 10 years lol. So clearly, it's possible. 

It's possible they will bump into each others but Britney will feel embarassed/bad about it. The way their relationship ended and how he used it for his own benefit was really awful.

1 minute ago, thatsodee said:

Yea I mean I totally get it. But even Brad and Jenn saw each other again though lol and he also equally publicly humiliated her. And they were together for like 10 years lol. Tbh, that totally surprised me. I thought she'd never wanna see Brad again, but clearly, it's possible. 

I do not recall Brad saying ugly things  about Jen. 

2 minutes ago, zenden said:

I do not recall Brad saying ugly things  about Jen. 

He did actually lol. He outed her in a magazine as being a boring partner lmao. He tried to do damage control I think, but it was too late. She kinda got branded as that for a while. Boring Jen vs. hot, exciting Angelina.

2 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

;) and don't forget that was her first real relationship, those always hurts the most. I'm surprised she didn't commit suicide or something at the time, she's a really strong woman.

That's true. I think even though K-Fed is hot garbage, being in that relationship and giving birth to her kids i think kinda helped like hold her over for a few years, which I guess is why her breakdown didn't happen till 2007

I always feel like had they rekindled their relationship in their late twenties early thirties they would have lasted. Like in a perfect world they would have been childhood friends on Mmc then been acquaintances while they were at their peak then found each other once they were veterans in the industry. I always wanted a Sarah Michelle gehller and Freddie prince Jr kind of love for them.

No no no no no no no no....

This would make britney look desperate.

JT is/was desperate so if this happens it would be good for his career.

But bad for Britney.

His last album flopped hard and he has negative energy now. GP starting to see his real colour.

Archived