Justin Timberlake On Collaborating With Britney Spears: "Absolutely"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, I'mSoCurious said:

I once tried looking for it but I found a B close to the center in the longest part of the cross. You might have to zoom in a little, but it's there.:quirkney:

http://www.singersdb.com/wp-content/...ake-Tattoo.jpg

That's why he talked about it in holy grail and In one of the vids he's taps it whole singing the Vese but, I remember it was a design Britney made that is in the cross or under it :bwink:

Just now, Daveh422 said:

That's why he talked about it in holy grail and In one of the vids he's taps it whole singing the Vese but, I remember it was a design Britney made that is in the cross or under it :bwink:

Yeah it was a live performance with Jay Z and the line was something like I got it tattooed on my sleeve with guess who's name and he switched the mic to his other hand so he could point at the cross :quirkney:

13 minutes ago, I'mSoCurious said:

Yeah it was a live performance with Jay Z and the line was something like I got it tattooed on my sleeve with guess who's name and he switched the mic to his other hand so he could point at the cross :quirkney:

5:10.  

Forever in Ink wit guess who's name :CPKney: it's Britney ***** 

The Graham Norton Show is coming back with a bang, and with an equally fantastic line-up for it’s 20th series.

The show, hosted by Cork man Graham Norton, is set to air Tuesday September 20 on BBC One – and it’s safe to say the line-up for the new season is hotter than ever.

Celebrities confirmed to be appear in next week’s episode include Justin Timberlake, promoting his new film Trolls.

So he's off to London too. Here we go with paths that just barely cross.

1 minute ago, secondgeneration said:

The Graham Norton Show is coming back with a bang, and with an equally fantastic line-up for it’s 20th series.

The show, hosted by Cork man Graham Norton, is set to air Tuesday September 20 on BBC One – and it’s safe to say the line-up for the new season is hotter than ever.

Celebrities confirmed to be appear in next week’s episode include Justin Timberlake, promoting his new film Trolls.

So he's off to London too.

Huh, when's the Apple Music festival again?

17 hours ago, blue.monopoly said:

It's almost as if he's overcompensating by acting extra excited while pretending not to know when the reporter brought it up. He claims not to be into the headlines yet he responded with the quickness when he was being dragged on twitter over his BET comments. :weusay: Wouldn't mind it happening because she needs the hit but I don't see it happening. 

I feel like that's different.. He was responding to ppl actually talking to him on Twitter at the very moment he said something. Britney said she wanted to collab in a quick little video interview. She wasn't talking to him on Twitter or even @'d him..

Archived