Justin Timberlake On Collaborating With Britney Spears: "Absolutely"

Jordan Miller

7 minutes ago, Arya said:

JT fans bash the hell out of Britney too. They always call her a hoe, that she didn't deserve him, they always bring up 2007 and act like she is flopping since 2007.

They also can't handle how he used her In the beginning of his solo career so they always say JT is way more successful than her (nowadays of course, but they act like it's been this way since 2002).

They call her a mess, ugly, old, etc etc. 

they are pretty nasty over her...

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Arya said:

Ikr they exaggerate even more than this fanbase does with christina lol

Just delusional idiots lol 

They don't even want to face the fact that JT's career took off after cry me a river. They say that he is more successful now, that he never needed her and she is the one who mentions him the most :jfallonlol:

their comments are tragic, funnies and  sad at the same time... :icant2:they believe justin is at highest level than britney that he is too legendary now or something like that:hahaha: all the time talk how old and ugly looks britney:nickishade:  and that horsica is a beauty etc:weusay: keep saying  britney is a hot mess like she stayed in 2007:brityawning: some of them the only thing that do on twitter is hate on britney:leaving: not even the B army spends so much time in Xtina.:byebitch:

7 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

their comments are tragic, funnies and  sad at the same time... :icant2:they believe justin is at highest level than britney that he is too legendary now or something like that:hahaha: all the time talk how old and ugly looks britney:nickishade:  and that horsica is a beauty etc:weusay: keep saying  britney is a hot mess like she stayed in 2007:brityawning: some of them only thing that do on twitter is hate on britney:leaving: not even the B army spends so much time in Xtina.:byebitch:

Preach it gurl. And they hate her for no reason... They bash her just for the sake of it. I see a lot of brit fans bashing him, I know, but mostly is when he speaks about her or they remember what he did. JT fans bash her even if her name only pops out and thats enough for them. They always say she cheated him when we have no proof of that. But they act like JT never did her wrong or like she deserved bc she cheated in the 1st place. 

8 minutes ago, I'mSoCurious said:

Well his soon to be ex wife, Horsica, isn't perfect so... :quirkney:

Yeah but i' sick ... he acts like he has the most beautiful life, and he has the perfect image, he's the perfect guy, ... britney was right when she said that he acts like he's everyone best friend. 

:nyheadache:

Guest Brichney.
11 hours ago, Dark Prerogative said:

OMG a collab would be great

imagine a really hot video :hype:

and then Britney is like "no no, let's reshoot the video" and pulls a MM/Perfume again. :hype:

3 hours ago, Arya said:

Also JT's manager til this day is Johnny Wright the one who managed brit's career in the beginning along with Larry. 

But he said shady things about brit's family :ohnoney:

"A comeback is not what I wish for Britney. What I wish for her is to settle down and find real happiness. All her essential relationships have been torn apart. She's been divorced twice, she doesn't have custody of her kids, she's being pushed back into being a money machine. I want her to be happy in her heart, then go back to the business because she wants to, not because people are convincing her she has to, or that it would be good therapy for her. It's too soon for her to be a part of a manufactured machine that is pushing her to have to be a success.

It was very telling when I found out Wade and Andre were no longer with the tour. They helped create the best tours we ever had with Britney. Wade is a really good influence and understands her. When I heard he was no longer involved, I knew there was a problem, and it is probably just the beginning of more problems to come.

Britney has to rival Madonna out there, but Madonna really wants to do it. Seeing Britney do it by the numbers isn't a good sign. It means she might not want it as much as those around her do.

In the beginning, in her mind, she could stop at any time. Now she's thinking, 'I've got 170 people on payroll, my dad quit his job, my mom relies totally on me and I can't take a break. I can't go back to my friends in Kentwood. I can't step back... that's tough for an adult, never mind a kid... When a parent becomes an employee of a child, they worry about getting fired, so they stop being parents in order not to get laid off.

Her career can wait. Now it should be about spending time with her kids. That's where she'll bring herself back to herself. But she's gearing up for much more time away from them while on the road. Even if she's gone for a month, the growth of those boys during that period is significant. She won't see that and will really miss that.

Those are moments she's not going to get back."

Mmm I actually think all he said its true though not shade, as much as I loved her comeback, you could tell she wasnt really ready emotionally for it

1 hour ago, Arya said:

Preach it gurl. And they hate her for no reason... They bash her just for the sake of it. I see a lot of brit fans bashing him, I know, but mostly is when he speaks about her or they remember what he did. JT fans bash her even if her name only pops out and thats enough for them. They always say she cheated him when we have no proof of that. But they act like JT never did her wrong or like she deserved bc she cheated in the 1st place. 

they hate her in a  surreal way, look at this.

uFp_tsTJboUY7kue5XAsGA=s28
M ca

18:43

+lisa baez you called her album a masterpiece lol goodbye
Traducir
photo.jpg
lisa baez

18:47

+M ca Glory is a pure POP masterpiece even her most hardest critics have said, is probably the best pop album released in 2016, you can remain pressed.

nely llove

21:27

Responder

Glory is an album full of Bsides....nobody will paid for that ****,coz she is over..
1 hour ago, lirebelde said:

they hate her in a  surreal way, look at this.

M ca

18:43

+lisa baez you called her album a masterpiece lol goodbye
Traducir
photo.jpg
lisa baez

18:47

+M ca Glory is a pure POP masterpiece even her most hardest critics have said, is probably the best pop album released in 2016, you can remain pressed.

nely llove

21:27

Responder

Glory is an album full of Bsides....nobody will paid for that ****,coz she is over..

They r pressed af lol 

15 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

so ?? the collabo is not going to happen just because an interview :madonna: and Gaga even tweeted Britney about a collaboration after she said it in an interview and never happened 

True dat, I just asked If they had acknowledged brit's wish too. 

Either way, I also don't think it'll happen. I mean, he was willing in 2007 (his friend timbaland said!), but she ditched both of them. I bet he's still pressed about it lol

It's almost as if he's overcompensating by acting extra excited while pretending not to know when the reporter brought it up. He claims not to be into the headlines yet he responded with the quickness when he was being dragged on twitter over his BET comments. :weusay: Wouldn't mind it happening because she needs the hit but I don't see it happening. 

Archived