Justin Timberlake On Collaborating With Britney Spears: "Absolutely"

Jordan Miller

3 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

I feel like that's different.. He was responding to ppl actually talking to him on Twitter at the very moment he said something. Britney said she wanted to collab in a quick little video interview. She wasn't talking to him on Twitter or even @'d him..

Yeah no. :weusay:

Except for the fact that Marc Malkin is an entertainment reporter known for asking softball questions. Pre approved and pre screened by JT's publicist. Just like his interviews with Britney and every other star. He wasn't asked anything he didn't know was coming. Oh and what a coincidence at the premiere of his trolls movie or whatever he's promoting. Headlines a plenty. 

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, blue.monopoly said:

Yeah no. :weusay:

Except for the fact that Marc Malkin is an entertainment reporter known for asking softball questions. Pre approved and pre screened by JT's publicist. Just like his interviews with Britney and every other star. He wasn't asked anything he didn't know was coming. Oh and what a coincidence at the premiere of his trolls movie or whatever he's promoting. Headlines a plenty. 

Have you seen his movies. He's not that good an actor.

You guys should look into the Twin Flame theory and the stages/phases they go through. I s2g it fits Britney and Justin perfectly... it would also explain why Justin never got over her (keeps making music about her etc). Doesn't mean they will get back together because Twin Flame relationships sometimes don't work out but they are very very rare.

even if he was in love with her still :tiffsmoke: her team wouldn't let him get close to her because he would want to free her from c-ship and guess who makes money out of it? she would retire immediately 

anyway he's a bad person,if he truly loved her he wouldn't bash her so many years 

I really do dislike JT for "exploiting" her all these years although it would be interesting to witness some sort of reunion. It's almost been 15 years and they're COMPLETELY DIFFERENT people now so the likelihood of a new found relationship is highly unlikely :quirkney: If they do have any feelings left for each other it would probably just be nostalgia of their younger days. Your first love will make you feel a lot of different things.

Not to mention the JT divorce rumors sound hella false.

• 3 years later...

i can not believe she seriously said she wants to make a song with him. she was  upset about cry me a river she said it in the interviews. she also said it is p$sified in chaotic saying whatever keeps ur in a game. so what was her addressing the fact what he totally used the whole situation for promoting his album. and then 10 + years later she says about collab. i mean i do understand they r grown ups and have forgotten everything between them. but for GP they always gonna be exes. u can't just call ur ex and say smth like let's make a song if he basicly used u for a fame. idk. but i think some1 told her to say so or she just told that cause she listened his music or maybe she really has no memory cause of those meds they've been feeding her. but i doubt today Britney would ever go to the studio with him. it can be separate though but if u want to perform it to ppl  u still gonna need to be onstage with ur ex and it's just not right. but that definetely got a lot of attention for her even saying it as possibility. that would happen if they really would record smth-ppl would go insane. that would be a lot of buzz. :wow:

3 hours ago, zenden78 said:

i can not believe she seriously said she wants to make a song with him. she was  upset about cry me a river she said it in the interviews. she also said it is p$sified in chaotic saying whatever keeps ur in a game. so what was her addressing the fact what he totally used the whole situation for promoting his album. and then 10 + years later she says about collab. i mean i do understand they r grown ups and have forgotten everything between them. but for GP they always gonna be exes. u can't just call ur ex and say smth like let's make a song if he basicly used u for a fame. idk. but i think some1 told her to say so or she just told that cause she listened his music or maybe she really has no memory cause of those meds they've been feeding her. but i doubt today Britney would ever go to the studio with him. it can be separate though but if u want to perform it to ppl  u still gonna need to be onstage with ur ex and it's just not right. but that definetely got a lot of attention for her even saying it as possibility. that would happen if they really would record smth-ppl would go insane. that would be a lot of buzz. :wow:

Archived