Justin Timberlake On Collaborating With Britney Spears: "Absolutely"

Jordan Miller

4 hours ago, Gloray said:

Wonderful thoughts :kisses2all:

I think the only person that can really get through Britney and make her feel safe again with media/paps/the showbiz in general is Justin. 

I think he´s also the only one who can get into Britney the artist. I believe that he could motivate her to discover new directions and genres. 

He´s the missing piece she needs in her life. :gobaby:

We live in 2016. A patchwork family is nothing spectacular in this century. I could totally imagine this!

And he could finally give her the baby girl she always desired :crying4:

He wants her so bad :werk:

Call me delusional. But he´s so excited. His voice going 10 octaves higher. Eyefucking the camera. Flirting with Britney. The glance at the end. Blushing. Smiling. Laughing. 

:kidcries:

Get outta my head :quirkney: 

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Miss_D said:

His team is pretty smart when it comes to promo... If they do a song together, I can see some pretty creative promo lined up for it. 

They also have the same record label right? It should be easy to get them together. 

Also JT's manager til this day is Johnny Wright the one who managed brit's career in the beginning along with Larry. 

But he said shady things about brit's family :ohnoney:

"A comeback is not what I wish for Britney. What I wish for her is to settle down and find real happiness. All her essential relationships have been torn apart. She's been divorced twice, she doesn't have custody of her kids, she's being pushed back into being a money machine. I want her to be happy in her heart, then go back to the business because she wants to, not because people are convincing her she has to, or that it would be good therapy for her. It's too soon for her to be a part of a manufactured machine that is pushing her to have to be a success.

It was very telling when I found out Wade and Andre were no longer with the tour. They helped create the best tours we ever had with Britney. Wade is a really good influence and understands her. When I heard he was no longer involved, I knew there was a problem, and it is probably just the beginning of more problems to come.

Britney has to rival Madonna out there, but Madonna really wants to do it. Seeing Britney do it by the numbers isn't a good sign. It means she might not want it as much as those around her do.

In the beginning, in her mind, she could stop at any time. Now she's thinking, 'I've got 170 people on payroll, my dad quit his job, my mom relies totally on me and I can't take a break. I can't go back to my friends in Kentwood. I can't step back... that's tough for an adult, never mind a kid... When a parent becomes an employee of a child, they worry about getting fired, so they stop being parents in order not to get laid off.

Her career can wait. Now it should be about spending time with her kids. That's where she'll bring herself back to herself. But she's gearing up for much more time away from them while on the road. Even if she's gone for a month, the growth of those boys during that period is significant. She won't see that and will really miss that.

Those are moments she's not going to get back."

This fan base really needs to get over themselves. It's 2016 and they broke up 14 years ago. Get over it and move on because literally no one cares or talks so much trash about him like Britney fans do (as like the tired Xtina shade). Im fans of both and if he can come up with something amazing I'm all for it. A track featuring an amazing video and dance break between the 2 would be iconic. If they don't care then why should we?

19 minutes ago, Arya said:

Also JT's manager til this day is Johnny Wright the one who managed brit's career in the beginning along with Larry. 

"A comeback is not what I wish for Britney. What I wish for her is to settle down and find real happiness. All her essential relationships have been torn apart. She's been divorced twice, she doesn't have custody of her kids, she's being pushed back into being a money machine. I want her to be happy in her heart, then go back to the business because she wants to, not because people are convincing her she has to, or that it would be good therapy for her. It's too soon for her to be a part of a manufactured machine that is pushing her to have to be a success.

It was very telling when I found out Wade and Andre were no longer with the tour. They helped create the best tours we ever had with Britney. Wade is a really good influence and understands her. When I heard he was no longer involved, I knew there was a problem, and it is probably just the beginning of more problems to come.

Britney has to rival Madonna out there, but Madonna really wants to do it. Seeing Britney do it by the numbers isn't a good sign. It means she might not want it as much as those around her do.

In the beginning, in her mind, she could stop at any time. Now she's thinking, 'I've got 170 people on payroll, my dad quit his job, my mom relies totally on me and I can't take a break. I can't go back to my friends in Kentwood. I can't step back... that's tough for an adult, never mind a kid... When a parent becomes an employee of a child, they worry about getting fired, so they stop being parents in order not to get laid off.

Her career can wait. Now it should be about spending time with her kids. That's where she'll bring herself back to herself. But she's gearing up for much more time away from them while on the road. Even if she's gone for a month, the growth of those boys during that period is significant. She won't see that and will really miss that.

point to me where the shade is. that sounds like its coming from someone who really cares about her wellbeing ...

33 minutes ago, Arya said:

Where are the lies tho ??:britstare11:

3 hours ago, Mannequin* said:

the good part of this.. is whoever she says she wants to collaborate with, she never does it :ricackle: 

except Iggy but when she said it the collabo had already happened :brityes:

But did katy, Gwen or jlo already have been asked about it how they did with JT rn? 

3 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

2:15 he said pretty much the same thing when he heard about Christina wanting to collab "I'm accessible" "give me a call" but didn't seem as excited as he did when he heard Britney wanted to 

Plus the fact that he was willing to collab with Britney in 2007 but Britney ditched him and Timbo :jfallonlol:

2 hours ago, Electro World said:

For real sis I thought we all hated him :boredashell: Don't hate but I don't really want a justney duet tbh :idkney:

There are a lot of justney shippers here and also people who always claimed that hated him but are desperate for that #1 hit. 

I hate him as a person, but i think he's pretty talented. 

Idk what to think tbh. I don't want his fans saying he saved her career or that **** himself bragging and shading her as usual :yaknow:

1 hour ago, Arya said:

no lies detected. It was so soon that she had another breakdown around 2010/2011

and it was her kids who brought her back to life

1 hour ago, Phonography423 said:

This fan base really needs to get over themselves. It's 2016 and they broke up 14 years ago. Get over it and move on because literally no one cares or talks so much trash about him like Britney fans do (as like the tired Xtina shade). Im fans of both and if he can come up with something amazing I'm all for it. A track featuring an amazing video and dance break between the 2 would be iconic. If they don't care then why should we?

JT fans bash the hell out of Britney too. They always call her a hoe, that she didn't deserve him, they always bring up 2007 and act like she is flopping since 2007.

They also can't handle how he used her In the beginning of his solo career so they always say JT is way more successful than her (nowadays of course, but they act like it's been this way since 2002).

They call her a mess, ugly, old, etc etc. 

51 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

point to me where the shade is. that sounds like its coming from someone who really cares about her wellbeing ...

I didn't say it was a lie but didn't he low key shaded her parents tho? It's not like jamie was happy reading that I bet. 

1 hour ago, lirebelde said:

They are a buch of idiots:nyheadache: go to the video they think like he will gonna do some charity:nyschool: and britney hasn't a hit since 2004 or something.:mhmsureny:

Ikr they exaggerate even more than this fanbase does with christina lol

Just delusional idiots lol 

They don't even want to face the fact that JT's career took off after cry me a river. They say that he is more successful now, that he never needed her and she is the one who mentions him the most :jfallonlol:

Archived