Unfortunately Madonna is old for performing...

19 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I read online that she took vocal lessons for her role in the 1997 movie Evita.

I do think she sounds good now but I like her voice when she was young cause there was more life and energy in it.

Which is why I prefer her 80s to mid 90s music than her later music.

She is actually coming to my town this month but I couldn't get tickets due to not having enough money and having anyone to go with but then also I am a fan of early Madonna more than the older one,

so it probably wouldn't have been the same for me.

I mean, why her voice was so deep in 90s? She sounded at her 32 like in 80s, but what happened then?

The thing is how does Madonna being young or old affect anyone that isn't seeing her? (And this incident wasn't even her fault, but her young dancer's). Maybe her detractors are just too young to watch her, they are not her target audience.

Her fans will go watch her live even if she's just sitting on a chair. Anyone that doesn't like that, doesn't have to. That "I don't like what she's doing, and I'm not seeing her, so then no one else should either" attitude is very stupid. I'm not even her diehard fan and I'd still go to any of her shows nowadays if I could. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
24 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I mean, why her voice was so deep in 90s? She sounded at her 32 like in 80s, but what happened then?

That's why because she did vocal lessons that made her sing like that.

She mentioned in a interview once but I don't remember which one it was.

Plus I also think age has to do with it as well cause she was in her late 30s when she did Evita,

so I think the vocal lessons and her age changed her voice permanently.

I mean I think she still has a good voice but I liked her old voice cause there was a certain innocence and charm to it.

• Super Mods
33 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Yikes the misogyny :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

ikr? I read this Reddit post recently where this girl said she was talking to her gay friend and because of the things he said she realized....hes still a man, and thinks like an average man. Gay men nowadays only really care about THEIR rights, as for other peoples rights, they don't care at best, or would happily take them away at worst. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
4 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

I'm sorry, but that's true.

Um, honestly, Its worrying how low some peoples intelligence is. Cant you and everyone else on this lame blog see that the dancer TRIPED on his heel!!!! Madonna fell off her chair because her dancer pulled the chair down with him. Ya'll are hella stupid.

• Love 1

She could do many things. The problem is not that after a certain age you have to rot and die. No. The issue is dhe wants to keep on performing as if she were 25 and it looks pathetic. She bery well could perform differently and look great.  She also looks super drunk and high. 

Edited by Bigno
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

ikr? I read this Reddit post recently where this girl said she was talking to her gay friend and because of the things he said she realized....hes still a man, and thinks like an average man. Gay men nowadays only really care about THEIR rights, as for other peoples rights, they don't care at best, or would happily take them away at worst. 

Oh totally, in a lot of cases gay men can be more misogynistic than straight men, but they think they are entitled to because they are gay.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block