Unfortunately Madonna is old for performing...

@BlackoutITZ and @BUWYGF they do this all the time. 

And honestly she should press for a retraction because her dancer tripped and tipped her over and they are reporting it as if she fell.

Everyone is just latching on to the “old women should [insert vintage theory they retained from their upbringing]”. People are doing things well into older age and as long as they are fit to do so they should. I bet this folks also think she shouldnt be having s3x too. 

• Like 5

I AM NOT  a fan . But umm the dancer fell she didnt , you see her on the floor of the stage smiling and even laughed , i think she is ok . And just stop we have older male performers no one says a single word. Let her do what she does she is selling out those stadiums sooooooo SIT DOWN.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Fita said:

Ageism, too.

Oh it's definitely ageist, but imo misogyny plays into the way ageism is used specifically against women. No one is telling Mick Jagger to retire meanwhile he is still running around on stage shirtless and he is in his eighties, nobody was saying Elton John needed to retire even though he had several injuries on his tour and postponed many shows due to needing surgery, nobody is telling Bruce Springsteen to retire even though he has had several touring related injuries too. It's only the women who get this because people like that user hate women even if they don't realise it and have been conditioned to find it unacceptable when a woman doesn't make herself meek and invisible when she gets older.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, mmmpapii said:

nobody says that about Mick Jagger or Keith Richards and any male artist.

Right on.  :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:
Madonna is a Fuc king Bop through and through. I’d go see her on tour even if she was Cher’s age (or older). Her show is good, and her performances (save for a few shaky moments) look great. She’s a legend, and I Love & Support my legends. Screw what anyone else has to say. You gurls have no taste.  :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:   :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:   :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Interesting how her voice has changed between 80s and 1997, right? What happened?

She has started take singing lessons after 1995 as I remember . So Madonna in 80s sounded terrible. The first good album with singing was Ray Of Light.

• Super Mods
9 hours ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

@BlackoutITZ and @BUWYGF they do this all the time. 

And honestly she should press for a retraction because her dancer tripped and tipped her over and they are reporting it as if she fell.

Everyone is just latching on to the “old women should [insert vintage theory they retained from their upbringing]”. People are doing things well into older age and as long as they are fit to do so they should. I bet this folks also think she shouldnt be having s3x too. 

I've seen an influx of backwards gays on this website, gays who legit feel like they grew up in some Amazon tribe that never had any contact with humans, distasteful tbh 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, TwiggyStardust said:

She is 65 and has no business doing whatever the hell she is doing on stage. Sit down granny 

No business ? she helped create this business.

She's a woman who's more than earned her credit and place as the queen of pop.

She's in better shape than any other 65 year old. 

Hundreds and thousands of fans are begging her and paying big bucks to see her.

I think you better sit down.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Madonna I'd my fave and the best in the game 

No I e is too old to do anything! Literally here in the UK retirement is being called a dirty word Madonna created the industry of which many should be thankful to be a part of. 

At the same age Cher couldn't put a show together enough for her to see it through at 67 she stopped mid tour ....tune turner did her last hurrah at the same age ...Madonna's stamina is second to none still and doing it better than most 

Falls happen and yes as you get older it's more risky but why not she's got the fanbsse, she's got the legacy and material and she's showcasing to everyone you CAN if you dream hard enough! 

The irony is we are on a Britney website and she HAS retired you know?! Like I think we should praise where due especially as she's helping give the industry a boost in her demographic over 60s competing with those in their 20s 30s and 40s you know?! It's great to see we should be thankful 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I have tickets to see her and I’m so happy she’s touring again. It’s been a life’s dream to see her and I get to finally see her. She’s a legend and is killing it for her age!

was a good tour! enjoY!

no it´s not like confessions tour dancing when she moves, but she comes across way better live than in shaky youtubevideos

• Love 1
10 hours ago, J45x said:

You dont see them falling constantly and wearing **** outfits meant for younger acts. 

uh uh fashion police on her way.

If Madonna EVER cared about those **** opinions, your faves would never existed.

What you wrote seems to be locked in a middle age, I feel extremely sorry for old ladies whom have the displesure to live besides you.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block