Unfortunately Madonna is old for performing...

• Super Mods

I love Madonna but I wonder if she should even tour cause it seems like her body can't handle it like when she was young.

I think if someone is physically not able to perform like they used to and they almost injure themselves cause of it,

they should just bow out gracefully instead of ruining their reputation.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I love Madonna but I wonder if she should even tour cause it seems like her body can't handle it like when she was young.

I think if someone is physically not able to perform like they used to and they almost injure themselves cause of it,

they should just bow out gracefully instead of ruining their reputation.

Yeah, I think her thing should be more about singing than  f̶a̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶g̶e̶ dancing :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Can she finally perform I'll Remember? :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Haha 3
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Yeah, I think her thing should be more about singing than  f̶a̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶g̶e̶ dancing :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Can she finally perform I'll Remember? :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Anyways I wonder if she performed Crazy For You.

That's my favorite song from her.

• Love 1

WHO CARES, LET HER BE HER OWN ARTIST. I don't understand?? the demand is there, people want to see her... let her get on stage... cause shes 65 we have to retire her? why? If she injures herself on stage then so what? I think Madonna is aware of her own risks... 

Edited by dran
  • Love 1
  • Like 7
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Interesting how her voice has changed between 80s and 1997, right? What happened?

I read online that she took vocal lessons for her role in the 1997 movie Evita.

I do think she sounds good now but I like her voice when she was young cause there was more life and energy in it.

Which is why I prefer her 80s to mid 90s music than her later music.

She is actually coming to my town this month but I couldn't get tickets due to not having enough money and having anyone to go with but then also I am a fan of early Madonna more than the older one,

so it probably wouldn't have been the same for me.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block