Unfortunately Madonna is old for performing...

11 hours ago, J45x said:

You dont see them falling constantly and wearing **** outfits meant for younger acts. 

WWW.TELEGRAPH.CO.UK

Mick Jagger has delayed concerts after suffering from a “physical injury” sustained during tour preparations, sources have confirmed.
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Sir Mick Jagger, 75, has a cardiologist waiting in the wings at every Rolling Stones concert 'just in case', The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

No business ? she helped create this business.

She's a woman who's more than earned her credit and place as the queen of pop.

She's in better shape than any other 65 year old. 

Hundreds and thousands of fans are begging her and paying big bucks to see her.

I think you better sit down.

I am sitting down, sir. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/20/2024 at 5:38 PM, BlackoutITZ said:

Yikes the misogyny :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

On 2/20/2024 at 7:29 PM, Fita said:

Ageism, too.

Um… I literally don’t care about anything about this thread.. but… where? You people are just throwing out nonsense - buzzwords. There is quite literally no misogyny or ageism in this thread…

People are stating the age of a performer on stage. Who is acting in a way these people don’t want to see. It’s not rocket science or controversial. 

And everyone saying “male performers perform till 80” like mick jagger, but they’re not doing choreographed dance moves, and wearing basically nothing.

She’s doing her thing good for her, but people will have their own opinions, why would they think the same as you, that’s weird.

6 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Um… I literally don’t care about anything about this thread.. but… where? You people are just throwing out nonsense - buzzwords. There is quite literally no misogyny or ageism in this thread…

People are stating the age of a performer on stage. Who is acting in a way these people don’t want to see. It’s not rocket science or controversial. 

And everyone saying “male performers perform till 80” like mick jagger, but they’re not doing choreographed dance moves, and wearing basically nothing.

She’s doing her thing good for her, but people will have their own opinions, why would they think the same as you, that’s weird.

6 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Girl. But she still falls on stage. She should realize that she is of retirement age and take care of her health :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

Y'all need to learn to be honest with yourselves about where these feelings come from. You think that after a certain age women should assimilate to the behaviour that you deem acceptable for them. It's not about health issues at all, because as has already been stated, male performers who are way older and in worse health than Madonna aren't told to retire and that they are too old. The fact that Mick Jagger doesn't do choreography is meaningless since he's still frantically running around the stage like he did in his 20's and has had several on stage injuries. And don't even try it about falling, young performers fall on stage all the time, that has nothing to do with her age. People are entitled to their opinions, but that doesn't make them immune from being challenged and critiqued on their opinions.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Y'all need to learn to be honest with yourselves about where these feelings come from. You think that after a certain age women should assimilate to the behaviour that you deem acceptable for them. It's not about health issues at all, because as has already been stated, male performers who are way older and in worse health than Madonna aren't told to retire and that they are too old. The fact that Mick Jagger doesn't do choreography is meaningless since he's still frantically running around the stage like he did in his 20's and has had several on stage injuries. And don't even try it about falling, young performers fall on stage all the time, that has nothing to do with her age. People are entitled to their opinions, but that doesn't make them immune from being challenged and critiqued on their opinions.

At her age, she should do less movement and more voice training to give something to the audience something amazing. I'm just saying she should have some shame and self respect when it comes to her (seexxual costumes) costumes.

3 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

At her age, she should do less movement and more voice training to give something to the audience something amazing. I'm just saying she should have some shame and self respect when it comes to her (seexxual costumes) costumes.

You're just a misogynist, can't really take your opinion seriously on anything.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

You're just a misogynist, can't really take your opinion seriously on anything.

image-f93b281da3.jpg?w=620

You know, if she's dressing up as an old prostitute, what else can I say.... Keep these idiotic labeling people as racist, misogynistic and other diarrhea in US where people are emotionally hypersensitive to anything. I feel sorry for those sensitive people :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

Edited by Wendy Williams
3 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

image-f93b281da3.jpg?w=620

You know, if she's dressing up as an old prostitute, what else can I say.... Keep these idiotic labeling people as racist, misogynistic and other diarrhea in US where people are emotionally hypersensitive to anything. I feel sorry for those sensitive people :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

I didn't call anyone here racist and I'm not from the US, but well done on another dumb post I guess :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block