Timbaland apologizes to Britney and the Britney Army

Cqleb

In fact, Timba has some more things he needs to sincerely apologize to Britney for. Timba and JT have made a lot of money making songs insulting Britney.

To be fair, in later years, JT made many songs about his respect and love for Britney, and Timba produced some of them: "Amnesia," "Blue Ocean Floor," "Mirrors," etc.
And Britney has uploaded a video of her dancing to Blue Ocean Floor, and has been positive about JT in recent years. So maybe Timba thought they were already forgiven to do what they did.

But did he really read her autobiography properly?
I think she probably under-reported her affair with Wade, but does it really matter to him now?
It's not just "Cry Me A River," it's "**** Back," "What Goes Around... Comes Around" and many more. Not that everything is to blame for them, but clearly their songs were a factor in her being slat-shamed to nearly death, and Jamie and Lou clearly took advantage of the situation at the time and put her in conservatorship, did he ever think about that?

JT's apology was stingy and it pissed me off, but Timba should also apologize for insulting her all these years.
His attitude yesterday made me think that they are people who think they can do whatever they want if they feel they are being made fun of by women after all.

Edited by turquoise
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block