Timbaland apologizes to Britney and the Britney Army

Cqleb

apology for saying something you totally feel and believe deep in your heart - and that came out so naturally - and then you suddenly worked through your whole life trauma, views on life, childhood traumas, conditioning, lack of self awareness, etc?

no I don’t think so, it takes a bit much longer than this, so yes I trust you may be sorry later down the line when you fully understand what you said and then maybe you can truthfully (I hope) understand what you said about Britney and what it means to her, women, your industry, gender roles, like girl. WTF?

Edited by super.nova
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, super.nova said:

apology for saying something you totally feel and believe deep in your heart - and that came out so naturally - and then you suddenly worked through your whole life trauma, views on life, childhood traumas, conditioning, lack of self awareness, etc?

no I don’t think so, it takes a bit much longer than this, so yes I trust you may be sorry later down the line when you fully understand what you said and then maybe you can truthfully (I hope) understand what you said about Britney and what it means to her, women, your industry, gender roles, like girl. WTF?

He is merely sorry Missy Elliott called him out and he got dragged. What an ***!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, annalai23 said:

Timbaland is still living in 2002 which he thought making fun/talking **** of Britney would do him good, no consequences.....

Well, he thought wrong , didn't he?  

Just Enjoy every bit of relevancy he's left in the industry. He's canceled.  :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: 

He wishes he was still  famous enough to get canceled 

Edited by LizeS_
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block