Once Upon A One More Time on Broadway is closing (update with two videos)

Just now, MyLittlePopstar said:

Is there going to be a tour? I was hoping to plan a trip to NYC to see it. I didn’t think it would close so soon :(

Musicals are struggling, it's not like an artist on tour. The only musicals selling now are mostly classics like Wicked, or the Lion king or musicals based on famous IPs like Back to the future, or Sweeney Todd. You should have made plans to see it as soon as it opened. That's how Broadway works :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

• Like 1
  • Leader
Just now, Alio said:

So you had an interview with the cast of the show and it's over before it's released. Britney has a book talking about her married life and it's over before it's released. Will-I-am thought he still had a carreer with that "new" song and that's over before it's released.

What a time to be alive. 

:disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

I believe we are still planning on releasing the content, but instead it's going to include the messaging of, 'Goooo see the show before Sep 3' 

Damnnnnn.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block