Once Upon A One More Time on Broadway is closing (update with two videos)

58 minutes ago, Alio said:

So you had an interview with the cast of the show and it's over before it's released. Britney has a book talking about her married life and it's over before it's released. Will-I-am thought he still had a carreer with that "new" song and that's over before it's released.

What a time to be alive. 

:disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

If someone told me on 2000-2003 that this is what being a Britney fan was going to be like I would’ve laughed. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

It's still amazing that this made it to Broadway! I'm still proud! It's going to have a nice little second life as it tours around the country. If Britney helps promote it again that would be nice. It's a great show but not the kind of show you see over and over.

Edited by BritneyWiki
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Besides the fans, the GP doesn’t seem to be interested in Britney the artist anymore. 

But this was just a bunch of broadway performers in a fairytale setting singing an dancing to her songs. Unless you’re into musicals or broadway then no one is checking this out. 

22 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Here's my first video :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

Did you also laugh you *** off during 'Work B#tch!' number? It's freaking hilarious :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

My faves were From the bottom of my broken heart, Brightest morning star, Work B#tch, Circus, Toxic, Oops, Everytime, Scream & Shout/ I wanna go :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Edited by pablitonizer
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block