Sam will reportedly go public with "extraordinarily embarrassing" information about Britney if she doesn't agree to renegotiate their prenup

7 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Can you show me proof that Kevin did exactly what Sam is doing now?

June 2007:

As for Federline, we're told he's threatened to go to court and question Britney's fitness as a mom every time there's a disagreement. Spears, who is extremely protective, does not want to expose her kids to a public battle, so she's caved on many of his demands.

We're told Britney's legal team has repeatedly asked to have a "private" judge handle disputes in a private office (that's the M.O. of her divorce lawyer, Laura Wasser, in celeb divorce cases), away from the cameras, but Federline has insisted that everything be handled at the L.A. County Courthouse, where the media could record their comings and goings.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, ferref118 said:

Scam would be digging his own grave if he tries to fight the prenup and releases gossip on Britney. He should know that the public will always take Britney's side. K fed says hi 

Fans are only fans because they admired her music etc.  Lately she hasn't really given "fans" much. So why do they keep sticking with her ? They're sticking to the jive-curated image they have of her. But really, maybe she did cheat. Maybe she didn't. Justin said she did so it's not completely out of the question. At the end of the day U say she's a normal person. Let her be a normal person. That's what normal ppl do sometimes 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, KatieKat said:

Britney’s whole life is melting down and it breaks my heart. 

Everything about her marriage with Sam, even their wedding, seemed so off. 

I’ve said this before but I wish Britney would find a fancy mental health facility that offers things she enjoys, like horse riding therapy and yoga, in addition to top notch therapists, and just stay there for like 6 months and see if they could help with whatever is going on. 

She has been through hell and I am not saying that therapy or medication or lovely centers can make all that go away. Perhaps part of her will always hurt — but I do believe there’s a chance she could eventually build a new life that is happier and better than this. 

I am really scared for her right now. I just pray she doesn’t give up 🙏

Britney, if you ever read this, remember your fans love you and are always rooting for you. I don’t have any brilliant words of wisdom except 

Be Patient Election 2020 GIF by Creative Courage

Its a tough sell that she would ever consider staying in a facility willingly. Not after everything she went through. I dont she would agree. 

44 minutes ago, ferref118 said:

Scam would be digging his own grave if he tries to fight the prenup and releases gossip on Britney. He should know that the public will always take Britney's side. K fed says hi 

In 6 years if being with her, he did not accomplish anything career wise. Imagine if he publicly humiliated her. It would be terrible for him. If she really wanted to use her resources, she could crush him PR wise. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, misstaterth0t said:

I love her sm and I’m so sad rn😔 I really hoped sam was a good force in her life and to know he’s “allegedly” trying to extort her for money is so upsetting. I hope she has a good support system there’s already so much going on. Britney, we love you💕

This is my worry what support system? Fake Celebes who support her on social but don't go over to be supportive? Cher , Madonna go be mothers! Maybe Lindsey should reach out help her out

51 minutes ago, AII said:

Fans are only fans because they admired her music etc.  Lately she hasn't really given "fans" much. So why do they keep sticking with her ? They're sticking to the jive-curated image they have of her. But really, maybe she did cheat. Maybe she didn't. Justin said she did so it's not completely out of the question. At the end of the day U say she's a normal person. Let her be a normal person. That's what normal ppl do sometimes 

The real question is why are you even on a Britney Spears site? Cleaner vibes:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, lemonbaby said:

Any money Britney made before the wedding is currently protected. Britney's attorney, Mathew Rosengart, oversaw the terms of the prenup at the time

So if the prenup stands, Sam is going to try to claim the four figure lump sum that resulted from Mind Your Business streams? :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block