Sam will reportedly go public with "extraordinarily embarrassing" information about Britney if she doesn't agree to renegotiate their prenup

I never jumped on the Sam hate train and still refuse to do so, he helped Britney through really hard times and i’m thankfull for that. So for now i chose not to believe this rumor and actually y’all should do the same instead of creating all this possible unfair hate.

Β 

…But if this turn out to be true and he is gonna play nasty, Sammyboy better watch out.

Β 

Gun Neon Rated GIF by NEON

Edited by DollyParton
  • Love 1
  • Like 8
12 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

I never jumped on the Sam hate train and still refuse to do so, he helped Britney through really hard times and i’m thankfull for that. So for now i chose not to believe this rumor.

Β 

…But if this turn out to be true and he is gonna play nasty, i’m done with Sam.

My thoughts exactly...Honestly myΒ  prayers go to Britney. Hope she is doing okay!

Β 

Β 

• Love 3

I hope this isn’t true. I always gave the man the benefit of the doubt. Now I’m not so sure about his integrity anymore… at all. I hope this is all fabricated nonsense, that they are able to divorce on good terms (considering the situation) and that they will both move on to a better relationship. But I have a sinking feeling it’s not gonna be like this… :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

• Like 1
Just now, mhally said:

I hope this isn’t true. I always gave the man the benefit of the doubt. Now I’m not so sure about his integrity anymore… at all. I hope this is all fabricated nonsense, that they are able to divorce on good terms (considering the situation) and that they will both move on to a better relationship. But I have a sinking feeling it’s not gonna be like this… :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

We already know he filed for spousal support. That’s all you need to know about his integrity and it makes THIS story super believable too. Britney married yet another devil.Β 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

We already know he filed for spousal support. That’s all you need to know about his integrity and it makes THIS story super believable too. Britney married yet another devil.Β 

Dang it. I hope the only awards he’ll ever receive are Razzies.Β :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

• Love 1

Well if that mΓΆtherfΓΌcker does, im gonna reach over and pull those fake teeth out. Rub them all over cat and dog shΓ­t, put them back in his mouth and let him try to talk through that feces filled mouth!!!Β 

Edited by HIM
  • Haha 5
11 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

You are about to proven so incredibly wrong if it does play out that he goes against Britney.Β 

In reality, some of the Sam haters will be paralyzed with fear if one comment on the Daily Fail gets 100+ likes against Britney and they'll start fretting all over Exhale about "THE GENERAL PUBLIC"Β 

Nope. The only one who will be proven wrong and in fact is already being proven wrong is yourself, with some fans still defending that opportunist, when all signs are pointing to the fact he’s blackmailing her for… he obviously ran to his besties at TMZ to plant the story about her cheating. Clear as day.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, ROL said:

Nope. The only one who will be proven wrong and in fact is already being proven wrong is yourself, with some fans still defending that opportunist, when all signs are pointing to the fact he’s blackmailing her for… he obviously ran to his besties at TMZ to plant the story about her cheating. Clear as day.

No one is defending him though :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block