Sam will reportedly go public with "extraordinarily embarrassing" information about Britney if she doesn't agree to renegotiate their prenup

4 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

By now, he must already be getting generous deals for tell-all interviews. The good thing is he won't do any until the divorce is settled, as otherwise it would be held against him.

I reckon he will cash in with a book deal once things have been sorted out in a couple of years.

Makes me wonder about what kind of NDA she had with him.

He knows better than to try this route. Career suicide and to be labelled federline on roids. I had faith in Britney's choice as a grown woman to be with him for so many years but I am happy to admit I was wrong in thinking he was respectful and a decent human being. Sam, if you read this. Ask yourself if you want to the man to publicly abuse a survivor. You don't want that stain, go quietly and let her heal. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

First of all I'm shook by all of this... But what would that embarrassing information be? She's on *****? She acts weird in private, talks to herself, has mental health issues, manic blah blah blah? Nothing I could realistically imagine would be some shocking exposé, and if it was one of these things it would just backfire on him. Hope it's fake news though...

I was one of the Sam doubters a few years back but recently I was sort of thinking optimistically about him... smh. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Like 1
7 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

No one is defending him though :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

There have been some fans trying to give him excuses. I do have to say a chunk of the cult is embarrassed and finally seeing who was right all along but there are still some blind Sam stans.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, SkyAngelMovies said:

The only thing he could say to ruin her is if she 1. Is racist. 2. Is a pe**. 3. Hates her kids with a passion. or 4. Suicidal. 

All of which i dont believe could ever be true so sam...sir...bring it on!!!!!

You forget that he can LIE and provide false “proof”. It is not like the media or Twitter mobs are using critical thinking and goes through evidence like the FBI before POSTING HUGE HEADLINES AND GO BERSERK ON TWITTER.

18 hours ago, Deepheat01 said:

Jamie Lynne has been liking news stories on the break up on socials.... 

Sam has never once demonstrated his integrity and intelligence - all he did was say what fans like you wanted to hear and create set ups with TMZ for his scripted and badly acted Interviews where he spoke on Britney's behalf when nobody asked him to and it made him look good/quashed suspicions.   He proved NOTHING.  Not ever, not once.

Sam was caught out lying, changing stories, acting shadily and playing along with the Comservatorship abusers many, many times and all it took was for Sam to say some generic, basic and clichéd line on socials or to TMZ every now and then to keep you all under the illusion and now he's going to try and spin the divorce as being Britney's fault as a final ******* move to extort more money from her.

WAKE UP f you are deluded enough to think this isn't really happening.   Honesty, I can't with some of ya'll.

Yes

• Love 3
19 hours ago, MX3 said:

I simply don’t believe this. He spoke highly of her for so long and I think he is more of a man than that… remember his statements of support after her boys released private videos of her  

I also think if he sat down and talked **** about her, people would still have to take that w a grain of salt since he would just seem vengeful and petty and therefore likely to lie anyways. So…not really worth “releasing embarrassing info” when a lot of the population would view him as a vengeful ex lover who wants money (hi Kevin) 

also everyone’s spouse has embarrassing knowledge of them so I really don’t care like… what really is so terrible? Tabloids need to stop acting like there is some big embarrassing activities Britney can potentially do. This is 2023. Everyone does everything. 

like the video of her scolding her own kids telling them they need to respect her? I love how that backfired so hard. 

I think Sam has demonstrated his intelligence and integrity, I really don’t think this is true. If it is true that they are splitting up it’s a shame for them both that it didn’t work out…but I will always appreciate that he was there for her during the cship era and spoke out for her. I hope he continues to speak highly of her and doesn’t **** on her. 

girl bye.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

if this is true.. Sam, feel free.

I mean I don't think there is ANYTHING so embarassing we're not prepared for.

Look at her IG, there's enough. She ate cake off the floor, now she is alleged abuser giving black eye, she allegedly abused her kids, etc. etc.

I mean, what can shock us? is she a cannibal or what?

geez.

• Love 1
On 8/17/2023 at 9:40 AM, DollyParton said:

I never jumped on the Sam hate train and still refuse to do so, he helped Britney through really hard times and i’m thankfull for that. So for now i chose not to believe this rumor and actually y’all should do the same instead of creating all this possible unfair hate.

…But if this turn out to be true and he is gonna play nasty, Sammyboy better watch out.

Gun Neon Rated GIF by NEON

I would like to buy a ticket for the Sam hate train.

:peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Edited by DollyParton
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block