Sam will reportedly go public with "extraordinarily embarrassing" information about Britney if she doesn't agree to renegotiate their prenup

I love how neither of them have officially released a statement, yet everyone has their own idea of what MUST have happened. It's either poor Britney taken in by another con artist or poor Sam he couldn't deal with crazy Britney. Whatever actually went down, it seems like they both were truly in love with each other. I wish people would just show them support and some grace

• Love 4
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, femmef4toole said:

also… anybody notice how eerily happy some people are with the idea that Sam is a monster??? Like getting a little too excited about the fact Britney’s life could implode and just because you called it… odd behaviour imo.

It is indeed awful. Too many here want Britney to be alone.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Hamelia said:

It is indeed awful. Too many here want Britney to be alone.

Agreed. Nobody believes in anything good for her anymore and for thinking positive about Sam, even if it is true, he does turn out to be a dirtbag, those who wanted the best will be berated for it. It’s a sad world. Until I hear Britney tell us he’s a POS I refuse to join in! 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, femmef4toole said:

also… anybody notice how eerily happy some people are with the idea that Sam is a monster??? Like getting a little too excited about the fact Britney’s life could implode and just because you called it… odd behaviour imo.

yeah it’s so weird. like this is genuinely sad that she has to endure that abuse AGAIN. her life isn’t some reality tv show where you guys can “guess” who’s the bad guy and has ulterior motives. this is someone’s life.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, misstaterth0t said:

yeah it’s so weird. like this is genuinely sad that she has to endure that abuse AGAIN. her life isn’t some reality tv show where you guys can “guess” who’s the bad guy and has ulterior motives. this is someone’s life.

Yup you hit the nail on the head - I legit think some people want a gold star for calling him out when really they should be in despair for her!

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, femmef4toole said:

Agreed. Nobody believes in anything good for her anymore and for thinking positive about Sam, even if it is true, he does turn out to be a dirtbag, those who wanted the best will be berated for it. It’s a sad world. Until I hear Britney tell us he’s a POS I refuse to join in! 

tbh most people have been correct with most the conspiracy theories and unfortunately her past does not help when it comes to all the negativity esp with people trying to extort her 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, anti aging said:

tbh most people have been correct with most the conspiracy theories and unfortunately her past does not help when it comes to all the negativity esp with people trying to extort her 

Yeah I mean, you aren’t wrong! Typically, all of the negative predictions for Brit come true but I don’t like that weird vibe where it’s almost as if people get excited about being right about something awful.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block