Sam will reportedly go public with "extraordinarily embarrassing" information about Britney if she doesn't agree to renegotiate their prenup

1 minute ago, Britney2001 said:

If this whole divorce thing is true, then it is important for Britney to realize that blackmail is illegal. She could (and should) sue him over this. (Again, this is assuming the divorce rumors are true.)

Some of you are still in denial? Wake up people!! She already hired her lawyer 

• Love 7
41 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Girl you do NOT get to save face when for the past year you’ve been licking Scam’s ballsack clean. I will always be here to remind you that YOU were always defending him, ENABLING him when all the red flags were there. You are just as guilty as Sam.. shame on you and your toxic positivity.

Oh **** off. You're the toxic one on this forum. Too invested in Britney's personal life in order to have your own. 

• Love 6
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, jordeezus said:

In YOUR defense, you have actually been more open-minded lately and I love your posts anyways. Ur smart. 

7slrnm.gif

Thank you :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: 

Always willing to listen to opinions I don't agree with until they're disrespectful then I couldn't give a **** :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Love 3

Britney’s whole life is melting down and it breaks my heart. 

Everything about her marriage with Sam, even their wedding, seemed so off. 

I’ve said this before but I wish Britney would find a fancy mental health facility that offers things she enjoys, like horse riding therapy and yoga, in addition to top notch therapists, and just stay there for like 6 months and see if they could help with whatever is going on. 

She has been through hell and I am not saying that therapy or medication or lovely centers can make all that go away. Perhaps part of her will always hurt — but I do believe there’s a chance she could eventually build a new life that is happier and better than this. 

I am really scared for her right now. I just pray she doesn’t give up 🙏

Britney, if you ever read this, remember your fans love you and are always rooting for you. I don’t have any brilliant words of wisdom except 

Be Patient Election 2020 GIF by Creative Courage

Edited by KatieKat
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Britney2001 said:

Oh really? The only source I heard from is TMZ, and since they are trash I choose to take everything they say with a grain of salt.

TMZ, People, US Weekly, Dailymail and Britney was just photographed without her wedding ring! What else do you want 

• Like 2

Alexa, play “Son Of a Gun” by Janet Jackson..

..I really don’t think Page6 is the most reliable source so I am still holding out hope that Sam isn’t a total POS. Just go away quietly and respectfully man.

But damn, my can’t ever catch a break. Here I was thinking her 40s were going to be a really good time in her life (which they still absolutely can be) yet here we go, another day, another heartbreak. She doesn’t deserve it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Hopefully this isn’t true. It wouldn’t even be smart for his “career.” If you run around spreading gossip about a megastar, no one in Hollywood is ever going to trust you or hire you! Sure you may have 15 mins of fame and be a trash reality star, but if he wants to be an actor or just an action movie star…. That’s not gonna happen. What does he want to be the next K-fed? That’s not a great career path and they don’t  have kids together, so he can’t cash in off that for 18 years. Really hope it’s not true, but if it is, he’s digging himself a major hole. The only ppl who cared at all about his career are Britney fabs, and you’re gonna lose them if you backstab her. It’s better to try to take a high road if they’re really splitting up 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Everything about her marriage with Sam, even their wedding, seemed so off. 

It did seem really f-ing weird. The weird guest list, the weird posts, Britney seeming to shade Selena mere weeks after her being a guest... IDK, Brit has some complex things going on.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

Hopefully this isn’t true. It wouldn’t even be smart for his “career.” If you run around spreading gossip about a megastar, no one in Hollywood is ever going to trust you or hire you! Sure you may have 15 mins of fame and be a trash reality star, but if he wants to be an actor or just an action movie star…. That’s not gonna happen. What does he want to be the next K-fed? That’s not a great career path and they don’t  have kids together, so he can’t cash in off that for 18 years. Really hope it’s not true, but if it is, he’s digging himself a major hole. The only ppl who cared at all about his career are Britney fabs, and you’re gonna lose them if you backstab her. It’s better to try to take a high road if they’re really splitting up 

This!!! Literally everyone already thought he was a gold digger, he came out against that accusation, so if this is true he's gonna lose any grace he could have tried to build up. Allegedly the shade room was already doing their thing about him on instagram. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block