Sam will reportedly go public with "extraordinarily embarrassing" information about Britney if she doesn't agree to renegotiate their prenup

Just now, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Girl you do NOT get to save face when for the past year you’ve been licking Scam’s ballsack clean. I will always be here to remind you that YOU were always defending him, ENABLING him when all the red flags were there. You are just as guilty as Sam.. shame on you and your toxic positivity.

Nah that's the way you always tried to portray it, but I won't be gaslit by the likes of you :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: 

you got me confused with the users thirsting after him every chance they got, since you quite literally accused me of that yourself, when you'll never find me doing that not once, not ever. I defended Britney's right to choose a partner she wanted, period. And I will continue to defend BRITNEY and her right to make any choice she damn well wants to make. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
59 minutes ago, Tylerdrake1 said:

I remember saying not too long ago. That he's waiting for her image to be ruined, then he will sale his "nobody knew how hard it was dealing with her" sympathy story. 

"It's so hard taking care of a loved one who has mental illness!! I tried my best!! I still love her" Bet my *** he's using this line as soon as possible. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, The Exhale Psychic said:

I cant believe  this but I'm sorry I doubted the "sam haters"  maybe you all were right from the beginning

I never hated him or made vicious comments, but I was always well-aware that most people in Britney's life have been primarily interested in benefiting from her wealth or fame. Even those with somewhat genuine intentions may still be looking to get some benefits from her. I did not want her to get married again for this reason. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I simply don’t believe this. He spoke highly of her for so long and I think he is more of a man than that… remember his statements of support after her boys released private videos of her  

I also think if he sat down and talked **** about her, people would still have to take that w a grain of salt since he would just seem vengeful and petty and therefore likely to lie anyways. So…not really worth “releasing embarrassing info” when a lot of the population would view him as a vengeful ex lover who wants money (hi Kevin) 

also everyone’s spouse has embarrassing knowledge of them so I really don’t care like… what really is so terrible? Tabloids need to stop acting like there is some big embarrassing activities Britney can potentially do. This is 2023. Everyone does everything. 

like the video of her scolding her own kids telling them they need to respect her? I love how that backfired so hard. 

I think Sam has demonstrated his intelligence and integrity, I really don’t think this is true. If it is true that they are splitting up it’s a shame for them both that it didn’t work out…but I will always appreciate that he was there for her during the cship era and spoke out for her. I hope he continues to speak highly of her and doesn’t **** on her. 

Is this GlitterRain burner acc?

10 minutes ago, easy said:

Nah that's the way you always tried to portray it, but I won't be gaslit by the likes of you :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: 

you got me confused with the users thirsting after him every chance they got, since you quite literally accused me of that yourself, when you'll never find me doing that not once, not ever. I defended Britney's right to choose a partner she wanted, period. And I will continue to defend BRITNEY and her right to make any choice she damn well wants to make. 

Oh honey, just admit that you were wrong.. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
45 minutes ago, G-unit said:

If he has embarrassing stories relating to her mental health or behaviors due to her mental health struggles, he’s to blame.  He’s her husband and if she’s as bad off as the public and her kids make her seem, he’s to blame for not trying to help her.  As opposed to help as she may be, it’s his job to comfort her and assure her there are healthy, safe routes to take to address mental health…it’s his job to help her realize not all doctors are bad.  It’s his job to be there for his wife to get her the help she needs.  And all I’ve seen from his IG is that he spends more time traveling than he spends with her.  So, if all this is true, he’s failed her as a husband in the same way her family failed her in every way, shape, and form by thinking the only way to help her was put her in a conservatorship and live her life for her without teaching her things and preparing her for life outside of a conservatorship (because they never intended to end it and thought they’d just call all the shots for the rest of her life).  None of these people understand basic, human care…nor does most of the public.  It’s all “shame Britney for expressing herself in weird ways” and “Shame Britney for every mistake she’s ever made” when in reality, just like all people, she needs to learn lessons about life from healthy influences…but no one cares about her and thinks she’s just supposed to wake up one day and be like “hmmmm this is everything that’s wrong.  Let me go fix it.” with no help from her so-called support system. 

You’re far too smart for this place. 

51 minutes ago, G-unit said:

If he has embarrassing stories relating to her mental health or behaviors due to her mental health struggles, he’s to blame.  He’s her husband and if she’s as bad off as the public and her kids make her seem, he’s to blame for not trying to help her.  As opposed to help as she may be, it’s his job to comfort her and assure her there are healthy, safe routes to take to address mental health…it’s his job to help her realize not all doctors are bad.  It’s his job to be there for his wife to get her the help she needs.  And all I’ve seen from his IG is that he spends more time traveling than he spends with her.  So, if all this is true, he’s failed her as a husband in the same way her family failed her in every way, shape, and form by thinking the only way to help her was put her in a conservatorship and live her life for her without teaching her things and preparing her for life outside of a conservatorship (because they never intended to end it and thought they’d just call all the shots for the rest of her life).  None of these people understand basic, human care…nor does most of the public.  It’s all “shame Britney for expressing herself in weird ways” and “Shame Britney for every mistake she’s ever made” when in reality, just like all people, she needs to learn lessons about life from healthy influences…but no one cares about her and thinks she’s just supposed to wake up one day and be like “hmmmm this is everything that’s wrong.  Let me go fix it.” with no help from her so-called support system. 

This needed to be bumped. 👏 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Jamie Lynne has been liking news stories on the break up on socials.... 

20 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I think Sam has demonstrated his intelligence and integrity, I really don’t think this is true. If it is true that they are splitting up it’s a shame for them both that it didn’t work out…but I will always appreciate that he was there for her during the cship era and spoke out for her. I hope he continues to speak highly of her and doesn’t **** on her. 

Sam has never once demonstrated his integrity and intelligence - all he did was say what fans like you wanted to hear and create set ups with TMZ for his scripted and badly acted Interviews where he spoke on Britney's behalf when nobody asked him to and it made him look good/quashed suspicions.   He proved NOTHING.  Not ever, not once.

Sam was caught out lying, changing stories, acting shadily and playing along with the Comservatorship abusers many, many times and all it took was for Sam to say some generic, basic and clichéd line on socials or to TMZ every now and then to keep you all under the illusion and now he's going to try and spin the divorce as being Britney's fault as a final ******* move to extort more money from her.

WAKE UP f you are deluded enough to think this isn't really happening.   Honesty, I can't with some of ya'll.

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block