Sam will reportedly go public with "extraordinarily embarrassing" information about Britney if she doesn't agree to renegotiate their prenup

2 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

If this is true then it’s just officially proof that ya can’t have any kind of hope in the world of Britney, everything turns to ****. Being a fan of someone or something should not be this depressing, enraging and difficult!!

It has been a rocky road, but you must always have hope! That's how Britney has survived this long and I believe in her ability to keep surviving and thriving. 

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, Justaboy said:

Is this for real? How reliable is Page 6?:gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

They are reliable. They have direct connections to Britney’s info.

Look at it this way:

1. Sam ran to TMZ to give them the news about the divorce, blaming it on Britney. 

2. Hours later Page Six published that Sam is blackmailing Britney.

TMZ = Team Sam and Team Con. 

Page Six = Team Britney.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Rosengart and Britney will have field day on Sam's *** if this is true 

Also, wth could be so embarrassing? Does she eat poop in private???

I.cant imagine how much divorce hurts, but I hope Britney fights .

Exactly. Britney is lawyered up.

What Sam doesn’t took into account is that Britney is very transparent and that she loves to share.

Joke’s on him.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

It has been a rocky road, but you must always have hope! That's how Britney has survived this long and I believe in her ability to keep surviving and thriving. 

I know and I really try but it just seems to get harder and harder cuz the negativity just seems never ending, it’s always something.

• Love 3
Just now, MonaLisa613 said:

I know and I really try but it just seems to get harder and harder cuz the negativity just seems never ending, it’s always something.

I know it is tough, so I won't gaslight you about that. But there is so much about Britney to celebrate and enjoy. 

It was never going to be easy after a 13-year conservatorship followed by a lifetime of abuse and neglect by her family and the industry. We never knew what those challenges would look like, but here we are. 

My heart does ache for Britney. But remember, there is very little you can control except your reaction to it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, AII said:

I really dont think Sam is a bad guy. But to me it seems that more and more information that comes out paints Britney in a bad light. I think people need to start accepting Britney isnt this perfect angelic person. She might be, but usually if enough people come out and say something, theres probably some truth to it. She must of done something really bad for him to want to come out with info. Who knows for sure. I find it hard to believe that EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN HER LIFE is out to get here. When everyone starts saying things, I do believe theres some truth. 

So extortion = good guy?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block