Sam will reportedly go public with "extraordinarily embarrassing" information about Britney if she doesn't agree to renegotiate their prenup

4 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I know it is tough, so I won't gaslight you about that. But there is so much about Britney to celebrate and enjoy. 

It was never going to be easy after a 13-year conservatorship followed by a lifetime of abuse and neglect by her family and the industry. We never knew what those challenges would look like, but here we are. 

My heart does ache for Britney. But remember, there is very little you can control except your reaction to it. 

I know and my exasperation isn’t with Britney, I love her and always will, it’s with the toxicity that surrounds her including the media, no lie, in this moment right now, i feel like Doc Brown just dragged me out of my apartment, threw me in the DeLorean and sent me back to 2007, lol, I honestly really hoped that we and more importantly she would not have to endure such madness again but that’s clearly not in the cards.

Plus about an hour ago I got news here in my own world that pissed me off so I’m kinda like double heated at the moment, lol, so hopefully tomorrow things on my end will get worked out and I’ll be more mellow.

• Love 3

GOOD RIDDANCE.  I'm not surprised by this - it was his plan all along and there"s been rumours of his having s** tapes and secret recordings of their private life for a while now. Good riddance to this scheming, gold digging lowlife. This is blackmail so Brit's legal team better END him.

All you deluded Stans on here who ignored what those of us with eyes have  been telling you about Sam for ages now should be embarrassed.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I always stood my ground when it came to that rat. If the reports are true and he is coming after Britney’s money I blame all the users who always defended him blindly Like @easy for example.. @DiamondCircus sis where you is? I’m afraid we were always right as usual :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

I defended Sam against stupid attacks, and I already said in another thread if rumors are true he can get ****ed like the rest of her leeches. 

• Love 6

Daily Mail commentators defending Britney and dragging Sam for this - and they usually drag Britney 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I simply don’t believe this. He spoke highly of her for so long and I think he is more of a man than that… remember his statements of support after her boys released private videos of her  

I also think if he sat down and talked **** about her, people would still have to take that w a grain of salt since he would just seem vengeful and petty and therefore likely to lie anyways. So…not really worth “releasing embarrassing info” when a lot of the population would view him as a vengeful ex lover who wants money (hi Kevin) 

also everyone’s spouse has embarrassing knowledge of them so I really don’t care like… what really is so terrible? Tabloids need to stop acting like there is some big embarrassing activities Britney can potentially do. This is 2023. Everyone does everything. 

like the video of her scolding her own kids telling them they need to respect her? I love how that backfired so hard. 

I think Sam has demonstrated his intelligence and integrity, I really don’t think this is true. If it is true that they are splitting up it’s a shame for them both that it didn’t work out…but I will always appreciate that he was there for her during the cship era and spoke out for her. I hope he continues to speak highly of her and doesn’t **** on her. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, easy said:

I defended Sam against stupid attacks, and I already said in another thread if rumors are true he can get ****ed like the rest of her leeches. 

no need to answer to this trollops. the fact that they're more happy about feeling vindicated and calling out other users for no reason says more about them being a 'fan'. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

Daily Mail commentators defending Britney and dragging Sam for this - and they usually drag Britney 

who gives a flying fart what they think. she'll do something 'crazy' tomorrow and they'll be back in the trenches of their basement calling her all sorts of names.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, easy said:

Girl you do NOT get to save face when for the past year you’ve been licking Scam’s ballsack clean. I will always be here to remind you that YOU were always defending him, ENABLING him when all the red flags were there. You are just as guilty as Sam.. shame on you and your toxic positivity.

• Haha 5
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I always stood my ground when it came to that rat. If the reports are true and he is coming after Britney’s money I blame all the users who always defended him blindly Like @easy for example.. @DiamondCircus sis where you is? I’m afraid we were always right as usual :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

We are right babe, anyone parading around saying all is well when our girl is being drugged and abused and he's popping up talking to her her abusers is sus.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block