Sam will reportedly go public with "extraordinarily embarrassing" information about Britney if she doesn't agree to renegotiate their prenup

1 hour ago, ferref118 said:

Scam would be digging his own grave if he tries to fight the prenup and releases gossip on Britney. He should know that the public will always take Britney's side. K fed says hi 

Oh please.

Kevin got away with everything. He got the kids, tons of money, never had to work and even found another woman willing to marry him. 

He got made fun of for being a leech but that’s it. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, lemonbaby said:

Sam Asghari is reportedly threatening to go public with "extraordinarily embarrassing" information about Britney if she doesn't agree to renegotiate their prenup, Page Six reports. 

Any money Britney made before the wedding is currently protected. Britney's attorney, Mathew Rosengart, oversaw the terms of the prenup at the time. 

If is it truth, I'm not surprised. Even I love Britney and I was happy she is happy with someone, I wasn't stan of him. He never made me feel like he really loved her, but like he was acting it. SORRY for my honesty. 

• Love 1

Why are some people shocked? This POS played along with Team Con when she was forced into a psych ward against her will. I had always hoped for her sake that we were wrong and that he’s ar least a harmless opportunist… But THAT would have been the surprise. 

I hope something horrible happens to him if it’s true. 

Edited by Dave92
  • Love 1

The amount of times Slayer called me names and banned me from threads for calling out his gold/ fame digging ways  :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

So its ok to have an IQ again? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

In all seriousness, WHATEVER IT IS, I stand with Britney. Also, threatening Britney with embarassment? :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: zero Fs insta post incoming in 1 2 ....

• Love 6
  • Like 2

The fact that people are making this about themselves, acting like they're superior with their: "See? Told Ya!" Is... weird? I mean, this woman is probably suffering right now cause she thought she found the right person for ONCE!!! and y'all are here thinking you're being sassy and in the right when in reality it's giving pathetic and lifeless.

• Love 3
  • Like 5

Im hoping this is false, I truly am, but if its true, I'm just gonna leave this right here, because ultimately, if there is truth to this, let's just remind people that this was a statement he made. Im taking it with a pince of salt, but as ive always said, I'm a Britney fan...

spacer.png

I'm hoping it's false because Sam spoke out against others using the media to speak ill of Britney for their own gain. To do so would be hypocritical.

It’s sad to think that Sean and JJ are finally getting 18 soon and Britney finally doesn’t have to pay Kfed’s family anymore money and getting rid of them from her life that now Sam’s filing a divorce and asking her to pay his attorney fee and asking for spouce support. 

If marrying Sam is fully Britney’s decision... Then she just really didn’t learn from her mistake of marrying a boy toy with no career and then had to endure 18+ torture of it. The only good thing is that She doesn’t have kids with Sam.

To me, looked like Sam’s sisters have their own careers being a plastic surgeon and nurses....They are independent women living a healthy life.... I don’t know what do they think of their only brother asking for spouce support.... To me, Sam should be ashamed of himself.... It’s like he doesn’t have incapacity in any way and has no children to taking care of.... Only himself but he’s asking Britney to pay for his lawyer, change the prenup and asking for spouce support? 

I truly hope the Lawyers and judge do Britney’s favor this time and deny all of his ****.... Don’t put anymore torture on Britney’s life... (although it is Britney who decided to marry Sam, even though he has no career to begin with)

I truly hope Britney really wakes up and doesn’t make this kind of mistakes again...stay single for awhile and focus on herself, find a hobby to better herself. If she’s really ready, finding a man who’s finacially stable and who truly can have positive impact on her life. Have fun with boy toy, but don’t ever marry one again. 

I hope Britney’s mentally strong enough to fight Sam in court. And good things coming out of it. 

Although to me, Britney’s been making questionable decisions in her life and I sometimes find it hard to defend her. I still love her and only wishs good on her. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Sam only support things for his benefit.  During the conservatorship... in order to be Britney's bf... he must have follow the team con's rules and did whatever they asked him to do. 

When Britney's locked up in that facility....Sam told lies to the fans saying everything's find with Britney.

When the Free Britney movement started, he jumped on the bandwagon and making people think he supported it and against the team con.

I really curious What made Britney thinking/feeling that she wanna marry Sam?  Like what did he have? 

After marrying Britney, knowing what TMZ did and spreading lies on Britney, Sam still called and talked to TMZ....

Sam's trying to play the nice, responsible guy ..... but if people like some of us fans paying attention what he's been doing all these years.... he's fake and no different than K-Fed. Thankfully Britney doesn't have kids with him.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block