❣️Britney remember who you are! If we truly want GP to respect Britney, it's time we encourage Britney to reinvent her social media persona...

9 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

This is so funny. Trying to change her mold her into what u want her to be. this is exactly omg…. I can’t even write it this is just so ******* funny.

i would love for you to tell Britney this. She would probably throw her **** in your faceHappy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

It’s a mould that will help win her court case and not be put in another conservatorship. She needs to also be careful that she isn’t being set up.

the last time she went out TNZ showed a video of her babbling at a table. I think the video may have been edited ti make her look crazy.

I just find it strange that in these TMZ videos Sam and Co are mysteriously very quiet yet Britney is so vocal.

On 7/8/2023 at 9:51 PM, princessmimi said:

No I don't but at the same time,

I'm not gonna deny that her behavior seems questionable at times on IG.

I understand that Britney will NEVER be what she used to be cause of the trauma of what happened, so I don't expect Primeney but its just crazy how much her IG has changed since being free.

HOWEVER

No matter how unusual she acts online or whenever,

I still love her and I think that love will never go away especially since I've been a fan since I was a kid.

But the one thing that annoys me about some fans is that they think that being a fan means you agree with everything Britney does and that's unrealistic cause there is no way you can like every single thing a person does.

That is enabling behavior which is unhealthy.

Britney is not a goddess, she's human who makes mistakes just like us.

I do agree with a comment that I saw about Britney on a thread today that they said that "If she wants to keep up her lifestyle, she needs to change her image on IG"

Sure she doesn't have to work but if she wants to still get money from her music and brand, she needs to change up her image and make it more refined.

Look am I gonna sit here and act like some of her posts aren’t odd, no, cuz they most certainly are but you know what I do, I say um ok, then scroll on, a lot of times, I don’t even watch the videos based on the first few seconds.

Theres nothing I can do about it, that’s why I don’t make a huge deal about it, that’s just who she is now, it’s time the rest of y’all accept it cuz those of you who constantly write out these long *** diatribes saying she needs to do this, that and the other are just wasting your time. Britney is gonna do what Britney wants to do, she’s not gonna just suddenly take y’all’s advice or suggestions, it’s up to her to want to change!!

• Like 1

I don’t think Britney wants a team managing her image or social media anymore. I can understand that but I don’t really get why she still uses a public social media account then?

It seems like the comments can really upset her and we know it didn’t help her relationship with her boys. And it could potentially be used against her in court during her upcoming lawsuits. (Not saying anything she does is illegal but I’m sure attorneys would try to say it shows unstable behavior or something)

So why not just have a private account or delete it all together? 

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Look am I gonna sit here and act like some of her posts aren’t odd, no, cuz they most certainly are but you know what I do, I say um ok, then scroll on, a lot of times, I don’t even watch the videos based on the first few seconds.

Theres nothing I can do about it, that’s why I don’t make a huge deal about it, that’s just who she is now, it’s time the rest of y’all accept it cuz those of you who constantly write out these long *** diatribes saying she needs to do this, that and the other are just wasting your time. Britney is gonna do what Britney wants to do, she’s not gonna just suddenly take y’all’s advice or suggestions, it’s up to her to want to change!!

Um Idk who you are referring when you say diatribe because I don't do that.

I was just saying what I observe about Britney.

You know its her choice to post what she wants but at the same time,

its also people's choice to comment.

When you put yourself out there,

you are opening up yourself to people's comments and criticism especially if you're a public figure.

That's all I said.

19 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Um Idk who you are referring when you say diatribe because I don't do that.

I was just saying what I observe about Britney.

You know its her choice to post what she wants but at the same time,

its also people's choice to comment.

When you put yourself out there,

you are opening up yourself to people's comments and criticism especially if you're a public figure.

That's all I said.

When I said diatribe, I was speaking in general, didn’t mean you specifically, sorry that it wasn’t clear, other users on here have most certainly done it.

Do I feel her instagram videos/photos are the same thing reposted? Yes 

But it’s just instagram, and I don’t see what’s wrong if that’s what she wants to post.

I’ve said time and time again she’s obv. anti Hollywood at this point and could care less how she looks. I want to believe she does this on purpose as a big F U to everyone. 

On 7/8/2023 at 6:59 PM, justhanging said:

No, I'm not saying you need to work again in the industry because unlike Team Con, your fans don't think your worth as a human is based on your career and you working.

If I’m being honest, there was a time in my life where I never could imagine myself living without new music from Britney.

Britney always had the most enchanting voice and moves IMO, so it became almost like a **** for me!

So yeah, sadly, for me her worth as a human at that time was purely based on her incredible work!

Edited by TheDukeDan

While I don't disagree... Britney doesn't care about her career at this point and has nothing to promote.

Her Instagram is an absolute embarrassing mess, I'm not dilusional to that but let's not also act like it wasn't a mess when she was working and doing Vegas... She was still spinning in her living room..

I honestly don't know if the damage can be mitigated at this point even if she wanted to...

It would take a LOT of work on her image and some interviews to clarify her thoughts and behaviour but we also need to remember this is what Britney may be feeling at the moment so "putting on a face" isn't really the solution, she needs to feel better above all else before she worries about her public image.

• Like 1
On 7/8/2023 at 6:24 PM, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Britney's legacy won't be destroyed.

But, I agree about her social media. I think she's using Instagram to express herself but it's not the best way to do it. As I said in another thread, Britney isn't 'THAT GIRL' persona who generation z looks for on Instagram / TikTok. She's more the 'aunt' who wants to be cool and tries too hard but she's just not. And well, she's natural and doesn't try to fake like everyone else on social media these days. 

She could get advice / tips from Cade but she doesn't give a **** and well... I love her for that. BUT she let us know that she cares about comments and opinions in posts, so a change is needed.

Im pretty sure Cade has tried… but also, he probably doesnt want to offend her and he operates in the manner that she lets him operate around her. We dont know her personally, he might tell her things and she might think they come from a controlling place. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block