Do you genuinely think that her content on instagram is "normal" or "bizarre"?

17 minutes ago, Cancer said:

Instagram seems to have multiple functions of her...it's sort of a combination of rants/fashion checks,/dance expression and diary. This isn't abnormal in itself, however the fact that she invests so much in it is generally not a good sign...I would extend this specualtion to the general public as well. Social media is poision, and anyone who becomes dependent on it endangers themelves. 

This I can agree with. I deactivated both my Instagram and Twitter last year in March and still haven't gone back to them. Social media is definitely not a good thing on today's society.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
On 6/28/2023 at 10:23 PM, princessmimi said:

Here's my observation:

Britney is SEVERELY messed up mentally due to the trauma and mistreatment of her conservatorship.

Because Team Con and her dad treated her like an underage child,

as a coping mechanism, she mentally acted like that, which in result,

regressed her mentally.

Thats probably why she types like a 12 yr old on her captions.

I mean when someone tells you something or you get treated a certain way alot,

eventually you'll start to believe its for a reason.

I also think the n.ude pics were an F U to Team Con and her dad because how come no one said anything when she was n.ude in Womanizer and Criminal?

It seems like her sxuality is only permitted for the profit of others and when she did it for herself, it caused an uproar.

Britney seemed like she was doing well in 2016 during the Glory era but obviously things went downhill and she hasn't been the same since.

She will NEVER be Primeney or even 2016 Britney EVER AGAIN and its all thanks to Team Con and her vile family!

Never say never but yes she is deeply traumatized. Depending on how she chooses to handle it will be a matter of time. She’s not doing it on purpose, she’s in a healing process. One day it will feel indifferent for her and things will clique. 

• Like 1
  • Leader
On 6/28/2023 at 8:45 PM, PokemonSpears said:

if you don't do what Britney does or you would never post what she posts, then that might not be normal to you. But you're not Britney Spears, so that's expected.

From that, to being "bizarre" there's a whole world of difference.

Bizarre is using fake edits of Britney to report on news about her  :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Screenshot-2023-06-28-at-20-44-28-Facebo

Hmm. I was sued for copyright infringement and I paid the consequences for it big time. Apologies if I choose to use fan art instead.

Definitely bizarre. BUT… I’m 100% sure people think that about some of the things I post. Okay so her posts are bizarre… now what? Well, nothing. They’re just strange some times. Doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with her. Doesn’t mean she needs a c ship. Doesn’t mean we need to constantly analyze her for it. It’s just sometimes bizarre. And that’s all there is to it. She can post whatever she wants. Though I was getting a little frustrated back when she was ****ting on the jack in the box guy but clearly it triggered her and we all have triggers. Though I don’t think that guy did anything wrong. 

if someone actually told me my posts are bizarre I would genuinely laugh, say I know, and probably follow it up with “I’m weird and I love it” 😛

Edited by halfdressed
On 6/29/2023 at 1:53 PM, princessmimi said:

True.

I also forgot to write in my comment that Britney really started changing after her breakup with Justin.

That's when I noticed there was a MAJOR shift in her behavior after that.

I mean that’s really when the pressure from the public and media started all thanks to Justin and that dumb song of his when he cheated. All because she kissed another guy….and she never called him out for what he did. I wish she would’ve shot back at him, but I feel since she was on the same label as him, there was a lot of s**ist bull**** going on and they wanted Justin to have a squeaky clean image and have Britney be the fall guy. Gotta say it worked out well for them…end sarcasm.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

I mean that’s really when the pressure from the public and media started all thanks to Justin and that dumb song of his when he cheated. All because she kissed another guy….and she never called him out for what he did. I wish she would’ve shot back at him, but I feel since she was on the same label as him, there was a lot of s**ist bull**** going on and they wanted Justin to have a squeaky clean image and have Britney be the fall guy. Gotta say it worked out well for them…end sarcasm.

Wow really?

They only kissed?

From what I heard from Justin and that song, it implied that she slept with another guy.

Britney really should've defended herself cause she just let Justin slander her name and reputation and making it look like he was right about what he said about her.

Her reputation and public image were NEVER the same after this.

• Love 2

I've literally never seen her do anything even mildly concerning on social media. If it was just another person posting the exact same things no one would think twice. It's only because we're used to our celebrities being filtered and not posting anything without running it by a PR team first that to see someone of her level of fame being authentic asked not rehearsed and polished seems jarring. If she was just some girl from high school not a single person would bat an eye at anything she's posted.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Wow really?

They only kissed?

From what I heard from Justin and that song, it implied that she slept with another guy.

Britney really should've defended herself cause she just let Justin slander her name and reputation and making it look like he was right about what he said about her.

Her reputation and public image were NEVER the same after this.

She did have a response to him about it.

Prince wouldn’t let her use the sample, but she did say she just kissed the guy. One of my favorite unreleased songs by her because she was standing up for herself unlike Everytime although Everytime is one of her best ballads.

idk if it was Jive’s decision to not have this song on In The Zone because she could’ve changed the sample, but yeah idk why she didn’t defend herself in interviews. Her stupid team aka Larry probably told her to not say anything. Or in her words from her testimony in court, “who would actually believe me?” They were already crucifying her. And Justin goes on radio and spills all their private info too, that’d **** me up too.

I’m watching this video rn and this explains a lot.

Edited by Blackout SZN

I didn't like those posts with wild animals. She was tagging and getting him views. And i think wild animals r not for a people to play. Also what jack in the box rant was really annoying. But in general i like her content. It is quirky, funny, her spinning and dancing is her big FU. She is just doing it her way.

It's uncommon content. 

Unfortunately I used to do the same. I used to post rants online to an audience but the truth is that this isn't always a good look or good idea if you're emotionally invested. I was delusional not realizing it was damaging in some way, like she is.

My best wish for britney is to be with someone that can love her and makes her feel good enough no outer attention is needed. And for her to grow into a better person than she might be.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

The profile picture comment wasn’t necessary. Please do better. 

I didn't even say that his profile picture was bad, lol. You are all assuming the worst. It's called being shady. Be it nice or not. It's still shade. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill: Which is justified with a post about how Britney's IG is seemingly 'bizarre' and that this topic is disguised as a concerned fan because Britney doesn't post things they consider 'normal'. Which is so asinine... There seem to be a lot of fans on here who like to make topics like this and it's frustrating when we get chastised for trying to defend Britney.

I like you @GlitterRain and respect the mods on here. 

On 6/28/2023 at 5:29 PM, Mutya said:

The fact Britney posts **** and dancing videos does not mean that she can’t be mature, down to earth and smart. She is literally just having fun online. A lot of people play smart on social media when in fact they’re a du***** in real life. So it really doesn’t mean anything. A post is just a post.

You’re right a post is just a post but you have to look at it within context to see the bigger picture.  

combined with her erratic behavior, obsession with her body, randomly going after people on sm, it’s not just someone having fun.  Get your head out of the sand. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
On 6/29/2023 at 11:25 PM, ivosoares said:

especially right now lol the kid picture with the MINE in it, my goodness 

….I don’t get what’s so troubling about that. A lot of mothers do this when posting pictures of their kids. Her kid is moving away. She literally posted a picture of Jayden. You picked the most normal post to complain about lol, my goodness  

11 hours ago, RAITEI said:

It's uncommon content. 

Unfortunately I used to do the same. I used to post rants online to an audience but the truth is that this isn't always a good look or good idea if you're emotionally invested. I was delusional not realizing it was damaging in some way, like she is.

My best wish for britney is to be with someone that can love her and makes her feel good enough no outer attention is needed. And for her to grow into a better person than she might be.

7-8 years ago I went through something incredibly damaging that altered the way I thought about life and continues to. It was not until a couple years back that I retired my finsta where I would post everything everywhere for people to see how I dealt with the resulting trauma. 

but I will say, I do think it’s part of healing. I also feel like in a lot of instances, she shouldn’t be focused on being a “better person” but rather, how to better herself to be happier. In terms of what she posts though, that’s for her to decide imo

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
14 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

She did have a response to him about it.

Prince wouldn’t let her use the sample, but she did say she just kissed the guy. One of my favorite unreleased songs by her because she was standing up for herself unlike Everytime although Everytime is one of her best ballads.

idk if it was Jive’s decision to not have this song on In The Zone because she could’ve changed the sample, but yeah idk why she didn’t defend herself in interviews. Her stupid team aka Larry probably told her to not say anything. Or in her words from her testimony in court, “who would actually believe me?” They were already crucifying her. And Justin goes on radio and spills all their private info too, that’d **** me up too.

I’m watching this video rn and this explains a lot.

Omg I love the song!

Its SO good!
I wish it was on ITZ.

I saw the video and wow its just terrible what he's said about her.

Especially the part of oral sx.

UGH DISGUSTING! :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

As if she was a fkn piece of meat!

And btw I think Britney's label were the one who told her to say she wanted to wait until she was married because there is actually a rare video of an interview she did in 2000 and they asked her what her fave seduction was and what position she liked and she actually answered!

She said her fave seduction was for a guy to kiss her feet 

and her fave position was on top! :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

There was NO way she was a virgin especially since she was so gorgeous and desirable at the time.

And idk why people cared if she was one or not.

Was it because in the 90s and early 2000s, people cared about virginity more?

Nowadays u dont see people asking teen celebs that.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

….I don’t get what’s so troubling about that. A lot of mothers do this when posting pictures of their kids. Her kid is moving away. She literally posted a picture of Jayden. You picked the most normal post to complain about lol, my goodness  

Again you guys ignore the context. 

her kids don’t want her to be on SM and they have a shaky relationship at best.  Posting a picture of her estranged child that will soon be moving even further away with the possessive caption, Mine, isn’t something a healthy person would do.  It’s performative at best and accomplishes nothing positive.  

no one that has been through what Britney has would be ok right now.  Especially without professional help.  

the fact that you guys think she’s living her best life after all that trauma…I don’t get it.  It’s going to be a lot of years of healing.  

• Love 1
  • Like 2
On 6/29/2023 at 2:55 AM, PlatinumB said:

:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:Let's have a look at your IG @Antidote. We can see how 'normal' it is. Based on your profile picture, I already have an idea :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

My profile picture is from a fashion event in Seoul (Korea) since I am an ambassador for CHANEL Bleu (perfume) I am a professional photographer, I work for VOGUE magazine and other media as well as an advertising director (filmmaker), music video director etc, therefore 95% of my content on instagram is about my work. But if what you mean is a comment about my physical appearance, I didn't know that in the year 2023 this is something that is still worth commenting on.

And also this thread is questioning about the opinion of the general public and how fans rate its content. Nowhere in this thread am I expressing my opinion about what is "normal" and what is not, it's more in the same thread I quote Britney saying that "normal" is something different for everyone so your lack of understanding with the thread is not my fault baby.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block