Do you genuinely think that her content on instagram is "normal" or "bizarre"?

i share a lot of memes, dark humor, and twisted humor… sooooo i’m sure ppl think i’m psychotic… they prolly think i’m more psychotic in person cuz i am literally sarcastic af… sooooo no i don’t think any of her content is weird… i think britney is just naturally awkward and she feels confident in her vids and that’s all that matters… good for her

• Love 1

Britney is not "that girl" type of person for Instagram. She's not the 'influencer' persona everyone likes to see on social media these days. 

She does not care for feed and all the stuff.

She's learning about social media, I look up at her like an aunt who wants to be cool but she's just not. And I love her, not gonna lie.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Here's my observation:

Britney is SEVERELY messed up mentally due to the trauma and mistreatment of her conservatorship.

Because Team Con and her dad treated her like an underage child,

as a coping mechanism, she mentally acted like that, which in result,

regressed her mentally.

Thats probably why she types like a 12 yr old on her captions.

I mean when someone tells you something or you get treated a certain way alot,

eventually you'll start to believe its for a reason.

I also think the n.ude pics were an F U to Team Con and her dad because how come no one said anything when she was n.ude in Womanizer and Criminal?

It seems like her sxuality is only permitted for the profit of others and when she did it for herself, it caused an uproar.

Britney seemed like she was doing well in 2016 during the Glory era but obviously things went downhill and she hasn't been the same since.

She will NEVER be Primeney or even 2016 Britney EVER AGAIN and its all thanks to Team Con and her vile family!

More so even without conservatorship most celebrities go through mental illness due to the environments.. they feel like caged animals sometimes it's a very hard lifestyle and not for everyone etc 

• Like 1

She plays a roll when shes Britney. We do not know her .  Yet people are blind if they do not see her pain. We all saw major trauma at moments on instagram (  most comprehend she was abused for years, others are hateful )  . I dislike posts like this . It just brings a negative vibe . Yet seems fans have the right to judge someone they do not know. I left instagram for less internet time in my life. Social media is toxic, this site has a lot of toxic individuals. This site , me it brings me down lately reading the crazy fans bs .. go pull upher crying video Just look up the video of her hysterically crying.. it was beautifully sad and awful. She was doing her thing and released her pain . It hurt to watch. Yet showed how human she is .. she is not super human folks.  Please stopjudging  her posts. She is having fun. I am loving her passion . She is loving her time dancing . The fire in her eyes is back . Keep your opinions and dumb posts to yourself. She likes riddles and owes you nodda. Whats the point in this post ? Your strange! Your post sucks . Quit looking for **** !!! Let her be her !!! Have a wonderful day . Also i do not care what you think of my reply . Your post is garbage . 

• Love 1

I think she is finding her way after being in the industry for so long and also dealing with the damage the c-ship caused her.

I think her captions are out of the ordinary at times (I said it in a previous post) but I am have come to terms with this is what its going to be .

I just want her to have great life, having more kids, be a mom and have good people around. 

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

More so even without conservatorship most celebrities go through mental illness due to the environments.. they feel like caged animals sometimes it's a very hard lifestyle and not for everyone etc 

True.

I also forgot to write in my comment that Britney really started changing after her breakup with Justin.

That's when I noticed there was a MAJOR shift in her behavior after that.

I think it’s more normal than the curated fake content influencers make.

Britney is using instagram for what it was invented, just posting your own smartphone pics and vids and having some fun with it. It’s not about making money, making people jealous or trying to control her image. It’s about fun cute stuff she likes and likes to do. It’s about finding joy in simple things you are doing or that you think are beautiful in your own house, or your vacation. 

There’s nothing bizarre about what she does. Don’t we all love to dance like nobody is watching in our house ? Don’t we all like posing in the mirror, dressing up and just be silly ? 
What is bizarre is that we live in a world where people think it is ‘bizzare’ to express yourself.

So I absolutely LOVE her posts. They are a breath of fresh air in my instagram feed (together with pugs, whales and pictures of Italy) 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Antidote said:

My boyfriend is a psychiatrist and he told me something similar, he told me that all humans act to seek approval from other people and unfortunately Britney was always taught that shocking the world was her way of getting people to notice her and return attention and that way the attention generated affection for her.

so at the end of the day she's just looking for love :(

I work in mental health and I’ve been saying something similar for a while! This is how she gains attention. It’s how she “plays the game” with the media so to speak. And for years she was told she had to act and look a very specific way. So this is also a F you to the people who controlled her for so long because she is gaining attention in the “wrong way” and not the way she has always been told to. 

• Love 5

There is so much in Britney's life that to the average Joe would seem odd. Since very young she has always played a fine line with s**/being ****, which still reflects her posta

I do feel like there are elements of her mental health that play a part in the content of her posts. That said, i dont see anything "concerning" and what does even mean to be "normal"

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block